Trollface memorial thread

Izo

Tranny Chaser
rrr_img_65132.jpg

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Bro, I would ban the entire faggy RR crew to save one Hatorade on this board. Real talk. The only reason I don't do it is because Tuco wouldn't have it. Literally every other mod and admin would back me. More real talk.
What's the deal with Hatorabro?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
What's the deal with Hatorabro?
He's one of a couple of people who have posted in this thread about how they are tired of the bullshit coming from a handful of people on this board, and either frequents the boards less or will discontinue frequenting it at all because of this.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
He's one of a couple of people who have posted in this thread about how they are tired of the bullshit coming from a handful of people on this board, and either frequents the boards less or will discontinue frequenting it at all because of this.
If this is all it takes to have Haterbro & Co want to leave, I'm not sure he's not gone the next time someone rubs them the wrong way. I don't know that special pleading is the way - or banning of others. Seems to me that grown ups should be able to handle adversity, rather than demand others change for their sake. This isn't a bubble or a blog - we're bound to run into those of different opinion and behavior. Here's to hoping Hatorade rides the waves like a Champ.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
The real point is that if I have to choose either Hatorade or you and 50 Wakandans just like you, I choose Hatorade. Same with Voyce and god knows how many other people who don't speak up that you cocksmokers have driven off with your stupid shit. You exist on this board only because of Tuco's boredom, or whatever it is. It is a thin line.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
The real point is that if I have to choose either Hatorade or you and 50 Wakandans just like you, I choose Hatorade. Same with Voyce and god knows how many other people who don't speak up that you cocksmokers have driven off with your stupid shit. You exist on this board only because of Tuco's boredom, or whatever it is. It is a thin line.
I understand perfectly, that your seem to think some posters are more equal than others, and that you're in favor of special pleading. How you lump me in with an unnamed mass for effect, and pin all the faults and annoyances around here on me is very telling. That's not even getting at the false dichotomy. The question is, who will be your scapegoat next, old man. Contain your Izo bias. Thank you.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
You seem to think I give a shit abou equality and whatever other faux outrage you want to engage in this week. I don't care.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Chaos comes in to shit on a memorial thread?

What a piece of shit.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
You seem to think I give a shit abou equality and whatever other faux outrage you want to engage in this week. I don't care.
I know you don't. Tuco does. He's El Jefe around here, not you, not me. Maybe you should suck in the pipe and start playing the tune of the house - the tune you're asking me to play. Be just or step down. Contain your Izo bias. Thank you.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
We followed each other here, not Tuco.
Semantics. Was it you or me who coded this place or set it up - twice? Would you have followed a_skeleton_03 or some other random poster here? Me? No. Tuco was the beacon of light, and the enabler of this place - trustworthy and capable. If you mean we came to stay because of our fellow posters, friends, fellow games, then sure, whatever.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
So you think that Tuco coded vbulletin and set up the server here? Not sure why you're kissing his ass anyway, pretty sure he doesn't buy into your faggotry.