Trollface memorial thread

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I will ban anyone you want for $1000.00. However I will give that person $750 of those dollars. I can not promise that Tuco will unban them.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Post the links to everything that upsets you Hatorade.
Moment of truth. Put up or shut up. Let everyone judge you by that which offends you.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You don't ban Tuco. You change his email address to yours then change the password to his account. Now you own it and Tuco can't unban himself because he doesn't have access to his own account anymore.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
You don't ban Tuco. You change his email address to yours then change the password to his account. Now you own it and Tuco can't unban himself because he doesn't have access to his own account anymore.
Well, look at you, you sadistic little bastard. Well done!

Now, make it so.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Post the links to everything that upsets you Hatorade.
Moment of truth. Put up or shut up. Let everyone judge you by that which offends you.
Did I say I am offended by anything? I never get offended by any of the shit posters, post all the dead naked babies you want so mods can remove them, give you a warning, and lol your way to doing it again.
It is pathetic and just a huge waste of time, why the mods put up with it for as long as they do I have no idea. This place use to be about like minded folks discussing shit, now it is Trolls against mods and everyone else having to sort the garbage.
I tried to stay away but 14 or so years of history is impossible to walk away from, I am just going to stick to non screenshot sections for now.

Speedwagon, good to see you active again.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The shaw is there. You're not looking hard enough.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Hall of Shame. It's the sub-forum under the Rickshaw.