TRON: Ares

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Shame Olivia Wilde turned out to be such a preachy lefty bitch
I mean, she named herself after a degenerate. Wasn’t ever much hope there to begin with.

As for Leto, I like the guy but maybe there’s something out there I missed out that soured everyone. Of course I also like 30 Seconds to Mars ssssoooo….

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Joker is what finally did it for him, I think. But he's been an over actor for a long time. And apparently a douche on set.

If he rolled back the....dreamy/obsessed prophet (or whatever)....intensity in 2049 by 30%-50%, it would have been fine.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Of course I also like 30 Seconds to Mars ssssoooo….

chris farley what the fuck GIF

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I mean, she named herself after a degenerate. Wasn’t ever much hope there to begin with.

As for Leto, I like the guy but maybe there’s something out there I missed out that soured everyone. Of course I also like 30 Seconds to Mars ssssoooo….
She really should have kept Cockburn.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This began filming, still would have liked to see the sequel with Hedlund and Wilde. I'm pretty sick of leto

Also didn't realize the chick from Reacher was one of the Sirens

Screenshot_2024-01-19-16-40-25-79_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
It's Disney. Automatic pass.
Leto. Automatic pass twice.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Kevin Hart would crush it.

Hey, someone put that through mid journey.
What are you saying. Kevin Hart needs to be in the next Tron movie.. .as a compression algorithm. Roll with the name Gzip.

Or make him the compression utility nobody takes serious and call him WinRar.

spronk

FPS noob

i thought after losing hundreds of billions last year with every movie of theirs bombing disney might have learned a lesson or two but i guess not, between paying $12m to Daisey Ridley for a star wars movie and making a new Tron movie (why lol) i guess they wanna burn more money

wonder at what point disney shareholders get pissed off enough

Palum

what Suineg set it to

i thought after losing hundreds of billions last year with every movie of theirs bombing disney might have learned a lesson or two but i guess not, between paying $12m to Daisey Ridley for a star wars movie and making a new Tron movie (why lol) i guess they wanna burn more money

wonder at what point disney shareholders get pissed off enough
That's all they can do is use successful franchises. Once they burn them all down they'll have a problem.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's possible to have a successful Tron movie. Not when your first actor listed is Leto however

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
See, this is why I'm excited about AI. Some day soon, we're going to have some wannabe gigachad incel making full length movies by himself in a couple of weeks. Then we'll get the TRON sequels we deserve, starring John Wayne, Don Fry and Alex Jones.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
My casting is great, except I realize I should have included David Spade and Olivia Thirlby

• 1Like

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
My casting is great, except I realize I should have included David Spade and Olivia Thirlby
She's typically meh but she was hot in Dredd for whatever reason. As for the casting, everything is is terrible besides Peters