True Blood

Cybsled

Lame finale. Best part was the billionaire Pam+Eric flashforward. I was surprised they actually killed Bill.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
they teased it that Bill was going to turn human and they would live happily-ever-after. So glad this show is over, wife been making me watch this shit for years. I hoped the blond with Jason was going to show those tits, but they even denied us that. Horrible show is horrible.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Agree, pretty lackluster finale. But then again, the show has been off the rails for quite some time so it's not that surprising. At least they didn't kill off Eric.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The real finale was when they killed Godric. Show was only "ok" at that point, but then quickly veered into "really bad" immediately after.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I liked Season 1, I like season 2 with Godric, and season 3 with Russell. Even the Maryann shit in season 2 wasnt horrible. Then once it like skipped ahead a year, and tara became a vampire and shit it was garbage. The Witch stuff was awful, then the Vampire god shit was bad. Then this season was 10 episodes where really nothing happened.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I don't even remember who Rene is. Was that the bad guy in the first season?
Yup. The Vampire killer from season 1.

Also WTF...Pam is a 150 year old vampire and kept getting caught by japs with chains...really?

Then all of a sudden there are killers again.

Eric being awesome killer then jamming out was cool.

Ill give them credit for Bills ending. Fucking dude exploded all over Sookie. I didnt expect that. I expected him to be happily ever after. There was wall to wall shit around that scene but I did get excited to watch him die via stake....

Cybsled

Ya, Eric jamming in the car with a pile of dead bodies in the backseat was pretty lol. He and Pam were pretty much the only saving grace of the show, along with Jason being Jason.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
True Blood was campy goodness for the first 3 or 4 seasons then they decided to throw way too many ingredients into the plot pot.

And I hate how they devoted most of the finale to the stupid Hoyt/Jessica reunion.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Hey after 7 seasons what should we end on? A secondary character and her long lost boyfriend that hasn't been on the show for years? Sounds good!

Cybsled

Jessica was a popular character with the audience, so I'm not surprised they spent some time on her. The whole thing with Hoyt's (ex) girlfriend was really just a plot device to help wrap up Jason's story. I mean, they did do a good job of wrapping up everyone's story except Willa...she just kind of faded away after the reverend kicked her out and she bitched out Eric, but she was a noob character anyways in the scheme of things.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
didnt they tease a Jessica spin off? I figured that is why they spent that time at end of season on her