True Blood

Terial

Trakanon Raider
well, Mr Compton also got charred up by the sun i think in season 2 or 3?? and Sookie came to the rescue and then he turned out fine...
but good point on how Godric just kinda turned into purple dust and floated away while everyone else gets all charred.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Terrible season was terrible.

Highlights for me:
  • A few Jason lines here and there.
  • Fairy girl titties.
  • Violet's titties.
  • Werewolf threesome.
  • Sookie getting naked again (hate to say it, but she's looking pretty bony, might need a cheeseburger).
  • Billith drinking blood from across the room.
Notice a pattern? Yep, highlights are basically all about nudity. To look at it another way: You'd get the same or better highlights from watching a random skinemax movie, except with skinemax you're likely to see less man-ass and penises.

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Haha, that would be fucking awesome. Unfortunately they'll fuck it up and make next season about curing hep-v to save Tara.

Ganthorn

N00b
Well vampires either fall apart when they die from sunlight or they completely vaporize like Godric. Eric did neither, so he's
not dead. As for the virus, after the 6 months later they mention the virus mutated. Remember, a successful virus is one that doesn't conpletely wipe out its hosts.
Also they injected her directly with a whole syringe full vs these vamps either drinking the true blood with some of it in it or from a human.

Cybsled

One thing I hope they explain: So you have a horde of zombie/feral/insane/28 Days Later vampires. Ok, fine. Where do they go during the day? If you have a pack of like 100 vampires wandering the countryside, logic dictates that they have to find shelter during the day. While finding one or two or even 5 vampires would be hard during the day, you'd think there would be limited spots to hide for dozens or hundreds of them, which in turn would presumably make it easy to BBQ them.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
I like how they all move SUPER FAST to join in with the growing horde of Zompires, and then set right into a nice slow shamble towards the giant gathering of people. I mean, you would think if they could move as fast a bullets, they would all just be appearing in the middle of the party, ripping folks in half and gorging, but noooooooo, they are all meeting up behind a building in the woods and coming at this group at a leisurely pace. I already hate them.

And I've coined the phrase Zompires for next season, you heard it here first!

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
It's been announced that season 7 will conclude the series.

Show has jumped the naked, bloody, vampire-fairy shark.

Cybsled

7 seasons is a good run, although I would hope they tighten the focus to give it a semi-decent conclusion. They need to watch this final season of Dexter and realize that is a shitty way to conduct a final season.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Season 7 Predictions:

The vampire zombies run amok, killing indiscriminately. All other supernatural types are forced into hiding to avoid the carnage. (Except for Alcide who is kept around for fan service.) Finally Sookie remembers that she and all faeries have a an anti-vampire EMP and uses it on the zombies in an explosion of angsty blood that gets most of them. But many still run around causing mass chaos. In an epic buildup to end the series, all of the spirits of all of the people killed by vampires over the course of the series (all naked of course), jump into the body of LaFayette and make him into a super-possessed super-gay super-bitch capable of using powers that make Billith's look like cheap cgi -instead of sucking blood from people from across the room, SuperLaF does the same thing with semen.(Shrug. -The Producers).SuperLaf uses his spirit powers and sass to defeat all of the Zompires in a 30sec scene that uses up all of the show's budget, but no one cares because Jessica finally showed her titties (and firecrotch!) earlier in the episode.

Finally everyone lives happily ever after right up until the point Louisiana is nuked from orbit by the spirit of Rasputin, who was also Andy Bellefleur's relative and was possessing Barack Obama all along.

Cybsled

That prediction seems legit except for Jessica getting naked. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Greatest show ever is back! Greatest worst show? Greatest mediocre show? Meh - it's crap, but fun.

I'm gonna fuck you. And you're gonna fuck me back.
NSFW...that allowed here spoilered?
rrr_img_69672.jpg

I feel bad being the first to post for this season, but I know a bunch of you watched it too.

chorboy

Silver Knight of the Realm
I lol'd that Tara died in the first few minutes.
I actually got excited for this season but you know its gonna be some shit with lafayette suddenly summoning her vampire spirit and she suddenly comes back and is running around for the rest of the fuckin season.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
i was happy she was killed off, but i'd take her over her annoying mother anyday, it seems now we have more of her mom on screen... can't stand her.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I just dont buy it. Like she was obviously there for filming they filmed that fight scene...then they just cut to her mom going OMG shes dead.

And everyone mentioned it like 500 times.

Shes definitely alive.