True Detective

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
i was still on my phone watching videos, but i had to also charge it back up.

So you couldn't spare any battery to check with your FOH bros? Well that's very thoughtful of you.

FWIW I actually noticed you were gone. Not sure if anyone else did!

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So you couldn't spare any battery to check with your FOH bros? Well that's very thoughtful of you.

FWIW I actually noticed you were gone. Not sure if anyone else did!
i posted here too, just not as much. i think i went a few weeks with no posts, that was right after my first "procedure " and i didnt feel like doing shit.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
i posted here too, just not as much. i think i went a few weeks with no posts, that was right after my first "procedure " and i didnt feel like doing shit.

well it obviously did nothing to fix your charming personality considering you instantly went straight back to moaning about certain threads.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
well it obviously did nothing to fix your charming personality considering you instantly went straight back to moaning about certain threads.
because i dont pass up an opportunity to call out your stupid shit. even when i was sick and then they said i had the flu and covid on top of it. i couldnt resist goofing on you and your idea of what a celebrity was. guy known for running in marathons dies and you cant resist posting about it in the celeb death thread. thats pretty ossoitastic.

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
They're meaningless and are a red herring to make a fake and gay tie in to season 1

Seal team 6 of indigenous female cleaning ladies. I'm not even making it up ...
Yeah, the "time is a flat circle" line delivery in the finale actually made me laugh out loud

• 1Solidarity

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
because i dont pass up an opportunity to call out your stupid shit. even when i was sick and then they said i had the flu and covid on top of it. i couldnt resist goofing on you and your idea of what a celebrity was. guy known for running in marathons dies and you cant resist posting about it in the celeb death thread. thats pretty ossoitastic.

the literal world recor......I don't need to justify myself to you.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Well we all know the show was total shit so let's derail. Covid / Flu why you were / are in the hospital?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Well we all know the show was total shit so let's derail. Covid / Flu why you were / are in the hospital?
some dumb shit called Leukocytosis, an infection near my liver. they had to give me anti biotics to stop it. i was lucky to get medical help before it went septic. they had no idea how i got that. one doctor theorized that because i took advils that i developed diverticulitis and thats where the Leuko thing came from. another doctor said that was bullshit. i had two procedures done to drain th bacteria out of my body. i am home now, but i still have a pigtail drain in me. its pretty disgusting. but i'm happy to be alive. i got covid and the flu while in the hospital. they put me in isolation for 10 days. i got no symptoms of Covid and my temp only went as high as 100.9 but they still stuck me in a private room for 10 days with the door closed and nurses wearing almost hazmat suits. fucking bullshit. thats the first time i had spent any time in a hospital since 1983. never been that sick before in my life.

• 8Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
some dumb shit called Leukocytosis, an infection near my liver. they had to give me anti biotics to stop it. i was lucky to get medical help before it went septic. they had no idea how i got that. one doctor theorized that because i took advils that i developed diverticulitis and thats where the Leuko thing came from. another doctor said that was bullshit. i had two procedures done to drain th bacteria out of my body. i am home now, but i still have a pigtail drain in me. its pretty disgusting. but i'm happy to be alive. i got covid and the flu while in the hospital. they put me in isolation for 10 days. i got no symptoms of Covid and my temp only went as high as 100.9 but they still stuck me in a private room for 10 days with the door closed and nurses wearing almost hazmat suits. fucking bullshit. thats the first time i had spent any time in a hospital since 1983. never been that sick before in my life.
Glad your feeling better, bro.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
The "dragon" fossil was said to be a paleo whale fossil by the teacher Danvers fucked. Weird a Geologist knew that, but maybe he dabbled. It also jives with Rose's "the symbol is older than the ice itself" as it would've been present since before the current ice age.

• 1Like

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Wow glad you got out at least. Never heard of a pigtail drain, just googled it. Not real happy I did . LOL

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Wow glad you got out at least. Never heard of a pigtail drain, just googled it. Not real happy I did . LOL
it sucks lugging around this tube. every 12 hours i have to drain it in the sink and mark how much drained out. the first few days i must have drained 1000 mil. its much less now. 30 mil every 12 hour. hopefully i will be down to nothing in a few months. as i said, very happy to be alive to do that. sucks that what happened to me was something that could happen to anyone here. scary thing is because of that, it could happen again and there is nothing i can do to prevent it. on the plus side at least i know that i am healthy other than my current situation because they went all through me to find out what was wrong. cat scans and every other thing. it must have depressed them to not find any cancer.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I don't think it was the actors' fault, I think they were just given dogshit to work with.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Are there really ice caves like that? It was very pretty but being lost in a cave is my #1 nightmare so I wouldn't have been going in there.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Are there really ice caves like that? It was very pretty but being lost in a cave is my #1 nightmare so I wouldn't have been going in there.

Seems like it.

1708483747312.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
John Hawkes is an amazing character actor in everything he’s in.

christopher eccleston was the best actor on The Leftovers, a show with some of rbe best performances HBO has ever had.

Jodie foster is one of the greatest actresses of the last 40 years

And yet somehow all 3 come off as piles of liquid garbage in this show.

I have never seen such beautiful photography, talented actors and mega budget squandered this badly.

Issa Lopez should never work again.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users