True Detective

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
What does that even mean? Because it is a tv show that you are saying stupid shit about, that somehow mitigates your retardation? You are real dumb about virtually everything, it is known. But this is something so glaringly simple that I have a hard time figuring out how it is possible that you are really this stupid and not trolling.

Quit fucking crying every time someone calls you for being dumb as shit. You decide to be a dumb fucker, you pay a man's price.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Quit fucking crying every time someone calls you for being dumb as shit. You decide to be a dumb fucker, you pay a man's price.
I don't give a fuck what you or the rest of the Aryasar idiot brigade thinks, I do however get annoyed that y'all fuckers shit up every thread, all the time.

Classic liberal bullshit - yell something loud enough and long enough until the other side says fuck it and gets a beer.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Screenshotted>
I don't give a fuck what you or the rest of the Aryasar idiot brigade thinks, I do however get annoyed that y'all fuckers shit up every thread, all the time.

Classic liberal bullshit - yell something loud enough and long enough until the other side says fuck it and gets a beer.
Tell us more about your Rust Cohle, 10 years in deep undercover theory.

Loser Araysar

<Screenshotted>
cvRO1FF.png
5ZpNovt.png

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
do you see it?
hah, good find, I didn't notice that in the show. (Paintings, right?)

If you read the directors interviews? The guy likes to comment on fiction, as much as write fiction (And he uses writing to comment.)....So this is going to be trolling in one way or another. Either he's just tossing shit like that, and the devil nets and Hart's dolls/spirals out there to watch people who over-analyze add their own off the wall narratives, only to shut them out at the end without explaining---or he's going to pull some stupid troll like "zomg Hart is the killer or "hart's wife is!"...or something dumb.

It feels like his main goal in writing is to show how much power people who make the stories society lives by, have over society; this is why I could see him doing some ham fisted shit at the end or tossing this stuff out there with no real thread to sew it together (it's literally just there to drive people nuts.)

I hope it just wraps up without some obtuse twist, though. I'd be far less annoyed if these little "clues" just never got explained than if he tried to do it with some mega twist.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I see it. I really hope they wrap all this shit up. If the season ends without shit like that being explained I don't know if I could handle it.
Maybe they do pull a Lost.

Due to the initial popularity of the show, they decide to artificially extend it past its original intended story. That could lead to them not wrapping things up, and also suddenly look at all the internet detective work being done and pull plot twists they never intended from that.

By season 5 the plot will be so convoluted everything makes sense because nothing makes sense. Ends in season 6 with everyone being the Yellow King because, Cthulhu.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
looks like one of their kids crayoned a small version of that mural. why is this so mind boggling?
Since the mural is most likely made by the kid Hart and Cohle previously saved, in my mind it indicates in order of plausibility

1) Hart's kid has been molested by the Yellow King previously. Mural is a significant image in the location where the Yellow King is / has molested his victims.

2) Child that was molested saw that image previously in connection to Hart, Hart is the Yellow King (extremely unlikely).

Based on the teaser for episode 7 I find scenario 1 fairly logical. A tape of his daughter is what he is reacting to when he starts screaming "no".

EDIT: Scenario 1 also indicates someone previously connected to Hart's life. So not a new player and most likely someone we have previously encountered. As far as I am aware, Hart has never "lost" his daughters, so it would have had to been a local molestation to put it that way. Someone close enough to enable access to the daughter without her disappearing long enough for Hart to ever suspect.

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
Curious if we can confirm cohle and hart meet up on the road there at the end after hart's meeting with the two bros ends. Or if it's a flash back in time talking place before the two detectives bring them in for questioning. Appears to be after but do we really know ?

That might explain the under my nose comment the whole time if this meeting takes place before the detectives interview. Maybe hart is in on the Tuttle killing.

Loser Araysar

<Screenshotted>
Curious if we can confirm cohle and hart meet up on the road there at the end after hart's meeting with the two bros ends. Or if it's a flash back in time talking place before the two detectives bring them in for questioning. Appears to be after but do we really know ?

That might explain the under my nose comment the whole time if this meeting takes place before the detectives interview. Maybe hart is in on the Tuttle killing.
cohle chases down hart on the road immediately after hart's meeting with gilbough and papania. its not a flashback.