True Detective

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I'm thinking she wasn't molested but did in fact see it maybe when she was staying over - stumbled into it and saw. Mo way she would be diddled and allowed to live. Probably saw a gang rape and it fucked her up.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Sometimes an elder god swastika tattoo is just an elder god swastika tattoo.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Good shit folks! Cant wait until next week.
Looks like lawnmower man was the dude all along. Who called that shit?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Remus has a contract with the parish. Remus' family has been here a long time.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Pretty straight forward other than the obvious cover ups and involvement of some high ranking officials.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
When Rust talked to him back in 95 I don't remember seeing scars. Must have been the lighting or something. Glare off the late day sun.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
He had a beard it seems, but it would be a pretty obvious thing not to miss either way.

Fedor

<Banned>
When Rust talked to him back in 95 I don't remember seeing scars. Must have been the lighting or something. Glare off the late day sun.
They were on the right side of his face and it looked like Rust wasn't facing that side.

NApDSqo.jpg

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I'd like to think this show helped win him that.

I don't think this is going to be a Fuck You ending. At least not as far as the investigation goes. Their lives are such a fucked up wreck anyway that even a victory is depressing. I think they'll expose the whole family, on up to the Senator, in a way can't be covered up. No silly twists that cheapen the whole thing.

When it's all over though, it'd be hard to say which one is going to eat their gun first. Rust seemed to be spelling out his intentions to check out at the end of all this. And Maggie sure as hell thinks Hart is ready to.

Be careful what you get good at. Christ what a fucked up show.