True Detective

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
The show runner came out and said that there won't be some massive twist and that the mystery is fairly straightforward from the first two episodes, so yeah, watch out for the Spoiler Stasi.

Anyways a couple more instagrams from the crew member. I feel kinda bad for the guy, even if he didn't sign an nda he's prolly gonna have trouble with jobs for a while.

But between the work put into this particular shoot---which ends up in maybe three seconds of aired BACKGROUND footage--and that amazing six minute sermon that they filmed just to use ten seconds of it, it's actually hard to imagine that any of the shit that they ACTUALLY lingered on doesn't have tremendous significance. Even the dolls.

rrr_img_61278.jpg
rrr_img_61279.jpg
rrr_img_61280.jpg
rrr_img_61281.jpg
rrr_img_61282.jpg
That first spoilered pic and this one below have me scratching my head.

khorum

Murder Apologist
And the same configuration with Audrey's dolls. The dolls figure prominently in some scenes we haven't seen yet apparently. That particular configuration is recurrent.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
You.

The smoakin hot girl in your avatar pic has yellow hair. That means you must be the Yellow King.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
I don't recall them ever mentioning it in the show that Harts daughter went to one of the Tuttle schools. I got the impression those schools were more out in the rural areas, but maybe not. It deffinitly appears that she was sexually abused so you would have to wonder if it wasn't at the schools how or who got her involved with the yellow king and his band of merry rapists.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
haha sure. i also think he messed with his own daughter too. thats why she is acting like such a bitch.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
You don't have to get raped by your dad to be a pissy teenager. There's no way Hart diddled his own kids, that's grasping at some serious straws.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Straw? Like hay...which is yellow? I think we're on to something here.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You don't have to get raped by your dad to be a pissy teenager. There's no way Hart diddled his own kids, that's grasping at some serious straws.
you misunderstand, i was referring to Hart's ex father in law, he probably messed with his daughter, hart's ex wife as well as hart's own daughter.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
you misunderstand, i was referring to Hart's ex father in law, he probably messed with his daughter, hart's ex wife as well as hart's own daughter.
Probably as good as a theory of any. She obviously witnessed someone doing that shit and it's not Hart. Hart's ex-father in-law is also rich which means he most likely is powerful and has influence. Would fit actually.