True Detective

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Did you pirate it?
of course loser, also why does Matthew McConaughey look like he has cancer
frown.png

i pirate game of thrones too, does that hurt you?

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I've been keeping an open mind and waiting, glad its supposed to be great like season 1 and Farrell does a great job. Looks like whoever is making the trailers just sucks. Chaos promo is the only trailer that was good IMO

lower case g

Lord Nagafen Raider
You should defiantly watch season 1. Although, it would be nice to get an opinion on season 2 from someone that doesn't have their expectations jacked through the roof from the awesome that was season 1.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I marathoned the S1 blurays last week and that show is so fucking good. I think I enjoyed it more the second time than the first. I never really took note of the music the first time through but it is so damn good (T-bone Burnett). This is really a show that you need to put the phone/tablet/laptop down and watch. There is a lot of talking and you actually need to listen to it if you want to understand what's going on. It's more of a long movie than a TV show so it lends itself very well to binge watching.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Even if it isnt as good as s1, s2 will be better than anything else on tv rght now, and probably better than this last season of game of thrones so keep calm and enjoy quality television.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I marathoned the S1 blurays last week and that show is so fucking good. I think I enjoyed it more the second time than the first. I never really took note of the music the first time through but it is so damn good (T-bone Burnett). This is really a show that you need to put the phone/tablet/laptop down and watch. There is a lot of talking and you actually need to listen to it if you want to understand what's going on. It's more of a long movie than a TV show so it lends itself very well to binge watching.
I enjoyed it more the second time around as well. Agree that it's more like a movie and lends itself to binge watching.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
On a scale of 1 to 10, what is the "adult situations" index compared to Game of Thrones? Thrones being a "10".

(trying to gauge who I can watch this with.)