True Detective

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Basically they confirmed it was Burris short of some other shenanigans. Which it seemed to be since episode 2.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
That's a retarded criticism. She was tripping balls and having a pedo rape flashback, i'd spew too.
No she forced it so she could have a clear head. I get throwing up because of trauma but she went in there specifically and stuck her finger down her throat to throw up and then instantly became clear headed.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
That's a retarded criticism. She was tripping balls and having a pedo rape flashback, i'd spew too.
No she forced it so she could have a clear head. I get throwing up because of trauma but she went in there specifically and stuck her finger down her throat to throw up and then instantly became clear headed.

spronk

FPS noob
legit good episode, show got its own vibe of 70s and 90s style cop show mixed with some true detective fetish stuff. Its just too bad it took 6 episodes for it to get there, and only 2 left. orgy stuff looked terrible but i think thats the point, its a bunch of old dudes watching each other fuck young girls. that is supposed to look disgusting and weird.

jesus christ how much coke did velcoro do, that was like a a mountain of coke

imo the two kids from the murdered jeweler store are the mayor's kids, he took them for his own and had his wife killed when she couldn't deal with it

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Oh yeah, it WAS self induced. That is pretty dumb then, I agree.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Hit me while Velcro was rocking out in his coke motage that they should have just cast Judd Nelson.

At some point the masks are going to come back into play where I expect them to literally pull off someone's mask as they explain how everything fits together.

Why did they need her to go undercover if they were going to simply follow the bus, break in, steal documents that won't be even close to admissible in court, and then flee a bunch of bad guys who are kind enough to not shoot until they see you're getting into a car. Maybe I was just too busy by that point thinking through which Breakfast Club star would play which role in TD2, but did they even really have a point or plan for sending the girl in undercover? I guess just so they could happen across the random girl even others in the show have to ask about.

Oh, and hey, we're on the only road out of this place, cut the lights and maybe they'll think we've disappeared! And other cliches.

Not a bad episode 4, though. Gonna be a great second half of the season!

BigDirty

Security Director of Crisis and Weather Management
<Bronze Donator>
Molly docent make you hallucinate or do pretty much any of the shit that was happening to her.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i know i was supposed to be impressed with that whole orgy scene, but it was just bad bad bad. there was no point in her going because they could have followed the bus and done their little mission impossible hijinks. they keep playing the same beats to season one instead of trying to go in a different direction. screams of unoriginality. worst part was at the end.

gaycop, "these contracts, have tons of signatures on them!"
holy shit, signatures on contracts? jesus christ, you just broke the case. good going!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Meko

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So, Velcoro's kid has red hair and the guy he visits who is supposed to be the rapist has salt and pepper hair (like Velcoro)? Then you have Frank's wife with the red hair and 'surgeries'. I'm reaching a bit but could the DNA reveal that she is/was the father/rapist? A lot of the characters in this season seems to struggle with sexuality on some level so that's my basis.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
So, Velcoro's kid has red hair and the guy he visits who is supposed to be the rapist has salt and pepper hair (like Velcoro)? Then you have Frank's wife with the red hair and 'surgeries'. I'm reaching a bit but could the DNA reveal that she is/was the father/rapist? A lot of the characters in this season seems to struggle with sexuality on some level so that's my basis.
Late to the party bro. I already figured that out last week that VV's wife is a post op tranny who had raped Velcoro's wife.

Meko

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Late to the party bro. I already figured that out last week that VV's wife is a post op tranny who had raped Velcoro's wife.
Yea, I had my hunches prior to but seeing the supposed rapist seemed to confirm it. If it does twist that way, I wonder if it'll matter or if it'll be a subplot and a reason for Ray to kill Frank.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, how will that be a thing? The only reason they connected the dude in prison with Velcro's ex being raped is DNA against cold cases. This was stated outright. I guess it could be a unreliable narrator thing but Post-Op Red Headed rapist would be some stupid shit.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I don't think the rapist has obvious red hair because the kid could be Velcoro's.