True Detective

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I actually really like the hard turn into the supernatural. The last two seasons sucked, so might as well change the show. This season is off to a good start.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Like what
Nothing fundamental. Just saw some of the details and foreshadowing and had an easier time following all the relationships between characters etc.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Juvarisx

Florida
After episode 2, it is safe to say that this is a very different show than the first three seasons. They aren't just implying the supernatural, they are leaning into it and showing it. Repeatedly.

I think HBO got sick of Pizzalotsa being up his own ass and trying to outsmart everyone with his big words and monologues, and instead handed the show over to someone that makes shlock for retarded people.

It is not great so far, but it is not bad either. It still has that HBO quality and there isn't anything else these days really worth watching.

Now I know why I like it so much!

7ScD.gif

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Like what

First rewatch I did was interesting because you know there isn't supernatural stuff in the end and it was very clear that while the setting and themes had some of that by their nature it was never meant as that kind of show. It was always a buddy cop show with flawed characterd struggling to figure out what is right and then find ways to do it. Was much more enjoyable on rewatch with all the omg yellow king stuff taking any focus.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
i liked the second episode a lot more, interested now in seeing more. definitely lots of callbacks to S1

Tuttle Corporation
Swirl Symbol
etc.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Laundry Mat Grandma gave me a good chuckle.

The Dad is definitely gettin scammed by his mail order bride.

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Laundry Mat Grandma gave me a good chuckle.

The Dad is definitely gettin scammed by his mail order bride.
Nice to see Sol Star from Deadwood again but time has not been good to that dude.

• 1Like

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I have shit to watch, feel like I should still just hold out until the season is over with and get the Ok

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Do you think the trailer used to belong to Rust? The guy said it was a cousin that died. I saw a video saying it was Rusts from when he was in Alaska.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

has a great hairline and head of hair, with modern hairstyle.

Forehead is very wrinkle free for someone in his 60s

1706050234602.png
1706050245477.png
1706050343511.png

Only tell-tale sign of ageing is how big his ears look today compared to 15-16 years ago.

Although, look how Gina Gershon's ear is basically horizontal lol

1706050375476.png

How is that possible?

1706050425753.png

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
I feel like I'm being choked out by the woke when watching this season. I tap over and over, but it just doesn't stop.

Not sure I can make it through an even shortened season.

What we got:

What we wanted:

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I feel like I'm being choked out by the woke when watching this season. I tap over and over, but it just doesn't stop.

Not sure I can make it through an even shortened season.

What we got:

What we wanted:

Is woke in the room with you now?

• 5Worf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 5 users