True Detective

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
People must really lack direction and meaning in life if they take joy in shoving it in the face of people who like to discuss ideas about their favorite show.

I greatly enjoyed reading theories. Why not. Its fun to see where people go with it and lots of creativity. Even if none of them come true, who fucking cares. WHen the show is done it makes no difference either way.

Long story short, tons of faggots in this thread.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Simas_sl

shitlord
I can't help but feel the show didn't really live up to what I expected from the beginning of the series. Still a great run, but the ending was a bit too conventional. 8/10.

Bane_sl

shitlord
Really good finish. The final 3 minute dialogue definitely left me a little... meh. But before that it was awesome.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
When Rust was going through the old maze and we saw all the old children's clothes and stick sculptures, that shit was down right creepy. Had me more on edge then most horror movies. The final scenes of them in the hospital was a bit meh though.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I had a hard time understanding rust at the end. I think he found something more to believe in and a reason to live. Thought they might hint at a new goal in life to fight the dark

Juvarisx

Florida
No matter how it ended people will be disappointed because everyone built it up to be way more then it was. Excellent first season will def watch next season.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
No matter how it ended people will be disappointed because everyone built it up to be way more then it was. Excellent first season will def watch next season.
This is exactly it. While I thought the ending was great, I was kind of expecting more, even though I really don't know what more I was expecting. I think the whole thing moved a bit to fast to be honest with you and could have benefited from a few more episodes.

Noble Savage

Kang of Kangz
<Bronze Donator>
Great show and I will definitely watch next season. However I disagree with your point. The last few minutes of the show felt completely out of place comparing it to the previous 7 and 3/4 episodes.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
My hotel doesn't have HBO only Showtime (wtf?). So who is eating crow Astro or everyone else?