Votes: 209 56.9%
  • Hillary

Votes: 114 31.1%
  • Libertarian-Gary-Abstain

Votes: 44 12.0%

• Total voters

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I definitely have less respect for people who bitch in the politics thread and then refuse to participate in the voting process itself

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Not that it matters, but the dude isn't bald. Both sons have a full head of hair.

Personally, I think Trump will make a great president. IDK how Hillary voters would even think for a second she'll be worth a shit. She has accomplished nothing.

She fucked up the whole middle east and has funneled millions in fraudulent moneys through her charity all the while being completely in the publics eye and supported by 51% of the country. That's something, id say she's a savvy politician

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
She fucked up the whole middle east and has funneled millions in fraudulent moneys through her charity all the while being completely in the publics eye and supported by 51% of the country. That's something, id say she's a savvy politician
Completely in the public eye? 51% support? troll or just retarded?

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
This election is between a known value (HRC, absolutely terrible at everything she's ever done) and an unknown but assumed to be worse value (Trump)

The only person who wins this election is Obama, if Hillary is elected she'll quickly bypass him as worst president in the history of the united states, and the same is assumed to be true for Trump. Now trump could surprise us and turn out to be slightly better than terrible, in which case Obama remains the worst president in history.

So that's the only reason to vote for Hillary, to white-knight Obama and preserve his "legacy" as "not as bad as Hillary"

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
This election is between a known value (HRC, absolutely terrible at everything she's ever done) and an unknown but assumed to be worse value (Trump)

The only person who wins this election is Obama, if Hillary is elected she'll quickly bypass him as worst president in the history of the united states, and the same is assumed to be true for Trump. Now trump could surprise us and turn out to be slightly better than terrible, in which case Obama remains the worst president in history.

So that's the only reason to vote for Hillary, to white-knight Obama and preserve his "legacy" as "not as bad as Hillary"

Why do you think Hillary will be the worst president in the history. Her reaches in the government body is far beyond Obama. Hillary and Bill will fucking whip the entire body of politic to pass motions which are probably impossible pass by themselves.

Trump has practically destroyed Republican base brick to brick, which is good, but it also means there will be no leadership and corporate flush money to Republican base. Corporations and Goldman Sach are not giving money to Hillary because she is going to do their bidding. They are giving her the money because they have no fucking choice. This will be the greatest fucking tyranny America has ever seen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Picasso3

Really impressive we're set up to have TWO of the the WORST PRESIDENTS IN HISTORY back to back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE. WILL AMERICA SURVIVE? THINGS ARE SO CRITICAL WHEN I'M PAYING ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
2nd term Obama has been pretty fuckin terrible tho. It's not really a coincidence that the 2nd term is where his promises were supposed to pan out and have failed to. It's not really a coincidence that he only pokes his head out these days to deliver a sermon about race and talk about bodycams for white cops.

There is quantifiably more violence and civil unrest than there was 4 or 8 or 12 years ago. And it's not like those golden ages of 4-12 years ago were peak times of domestic harmony. We were dealing with a zillion messicans, we were dealing with the emergence of mass shootings and shoe/underwear bombers, we were dealing with a cratering employment market.

When a major part of his initial message and re election message was lessening that tension, then he manages to do the exact opposite, maybe it's ok to admit that he's been a shitty President. "Romney or McCain would have been worse" isn't actually a defense against this particular charge. I happen to agree, neither of those men would have been any better. That doesn't mean Obama has been good though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Picasso3

2nd term Obama has been pretty fuckin terrible tho. It's not really a coincidence that the 2nd term is where his promises were supposed to pan out and have failed to. It's not really a coincidence that he only pokes his head out these days to deliver a sermon about race and talk about bodycams for white cops.

There is quantifiably more violence and civil unrest than there was 4 or 8 or 12 years ago. And it's not like those golden ages of 4-12 years ago were peak times of domestic harmony. We were dealing with a zillion messicans, we were dealing with the emergence of mass shootings and shoe/underwear bombers, we were dealing with a cratering employment market.

When a major part of his initial message and re election message was lessening that tension, then he manages to do the exact opposite, maybe it's ok to admit that he's been a shitty President. "Romney or McCain would have been worse" isn't actually a defense against this particular charge. I happen to agree, neither of those men would have been any better. That doesn't mean Obama has been good though.

There is a profound difference to me between saying "obama failed to deliver xx and has not been great" and "Obama is the worst president ever".

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
What's more infuriating? ppl voting for Trump or the fact that 12% will just throw away their vote to nothingness?
To make it even better, I'm in FL. If it will make my non-vote be less offensive, I'll throw Hilldog a vote.

Fadaar

That guy
Voted Libertarian/Gary/Abstain am NONE

I don't remember what I'm actually registered as, been so long ago but I think it might be Republican. I've only ever voted via absentee ballot since I was away at college for two elections (2004 and 2008) and deployed with the Air Force for the third (2012) so this will be my fourth election but first time actually going to the polls. Despite the fact that Trump is the candidate that my views most line up with, I can't in good faith vote for that chucklefuck so I'll be going for whoever the closest third party choice to my beliefs. Hillary is absolutely out of the question, and if a single member of the military past or present votes for her they should be ashamed of themselves.

Edit: I live in Georgia now which is pretty heavily red so Trump is more than likely going to win the state anyway. I actually miss voting in Florida because it's one of the few states that truly matters every election.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
To make it even better, I'm in FL. If it will make my non-vote be less offensive, I'll throw Hilldog a vote.
You aren't allowed to attend the shitlord meetings anymore and I'll be forced to tear up your membership card if you vote hillary.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Not Voting, just moved and I haven't lived here long enough to register, but too long to vote in my former state.

Putin gets my vote.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users