Trying to find and old sci fi deep sea alien movie

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Well I"m beginning to think either I"m going crazy or I have no idea what I"m talking about. Maybe it was a dream. I have really realistic dreams and sometimes I get them confused with real life. Lol. Anyways. Thanks for the help though! I am hopeless.

Oh and a sidenote I had the coolest dream I"ve had in years after watching 3 hours of commercial free Planet Earth on 46ish inch HD. I can"t get it out of my head.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Goliath said:
Well I"m beginning to think either I"m going crazy or I have no idea what I"m talking about. Maybe it was a dream. I have really realistic dreams and sometimes I get them confused with real life. Lol. Anyways. Thanks for the help though! I am hopeless.

Oh and a sidenote I had the coolest dream I"ve had in years after watching 3 hours of commercial free Planet Earth on 46ish inch HD. I can"t get it out of my head.
So you"re saying we all got trolled by a pro?

Rodyland_sl

shitlord
You know, that movie you described sounds just like "The Abyss" special edition. Not sure if anyone"s mentioned that yet.

Taranatar_foh

shitlord
Rodyland said:
You know, that movie you described sounds just like "The Abyss" special edition. Not sure if anyone"s mentioned that yet.
I would encourage you to at least read the entire first page of a post before replying in the future.

faille

Molten Core Raider
Taranatar said:
I would encourage you to at least read the entire first page of a post before replying in the future.
Detecting Sarcasm for $100 Alex

Bizanich_foh

shitlord
Modo Icecrown said:
This thread owned something fierce.

"THIS IS STILL THE ABYSS" haha!
You know that saying where if you"re ever needing to know the answer to a question, go to a messageboard and post something you know is wrong, act like it"s correct, and you"ll get the correct answer in possibly minutes?

Got that vibe from this thread

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
"if you"re ever needing to know the answer to a question, go to a messageboard and post something you know is wrong, act like it"s correct, and you"ll get the correct answer in possibly minutes" is an actual oft-repeated saying?

faille

Molten Core Raider
DickTrickle said:
"if you"re ever needing to know the answer to a question, go to a messageboard and post something you know is wrong, act like it"s correct, and you"ll get the correct answer in possibly minutes" is an actual oft-repeated saying?
I had to read it 3 or 4 times to work out wtf is meant.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
You know that saying where if you hear something said once it becomes a saying?

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Well, this is one retarded thead, but I want to thank you all for the infos (and the video) regarding the special edition. Until now I never heard of the whole thing about the aliens being out to destroy the world and shit.

faille

Molten Core Raider
wtf you talking about? This thread is $$, it has everything!

Definitely check out special edition if you saw Abyss and thought it didn"t quite flow properly.

Zeste_foh

shitlord
I just barley watched the special edition. The stuff they added was pretty crucial. Was pretty cool. I don"t remember the original cut of the movie, was so long ago, but I definitley recognized the end stuff as new.

MAYBE THIS IS THE MOVIE YOU"RE THINKING OF

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
The Abyss and the Directors cut of the Abyss are almost two different movies.

And I hate to break it to you, but you are most definitely confusing The Abyss Directors cut with another movie. The movie you are describing is the Abyss the Directors cut.