Trying to remember an old arcade game

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
So I’m trying to remember an arcade game from the 90s, it was an obvious knockoff and attempt to cash in on the Mortal Kombat craze. It had the digitized live action fighters look

All I remember was that if you killed your opponent with certain moves, they would be split in half vertically showing their skeleton. There wasn’t a chance to do a fatality type move once you beat them.

Only fighters I remember were a female ninja wearing pink who was an obvious ripoff of Kitana. She had a ninja sword that she would do a spinning uppercut with.

Other one was a military/mercenary guy dressed all in black. He had that Steven Segal ponytail look going and he carried an uzi or machine gun. Also had a move where he’d pull a knife out and stab the air repeatedly, kind of like E Hondas hundred hand slap

Anyone remember this?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
So I’m trying to remember an arcade game from the 90s, it was an obvious knockoff and attempt to cash in on the Mortal Kombat craze. It had the digitized live action fighters look

All I remember was that if you killed your opponent with certain moves, they would be split in half vertically showing their skeleton. There wasn’t a chance to do a fatality type move once you beat them.

Only fighters I remember were a female ninja wearing pink who was an obvious ripoff of Kitana. She had a ninja sword that she would do a spinning uppercut with.

Other one was a military/mercenary guy dressed all in black. He had that Steven Segal ponytail look going and he carried an uzi or machine gun. Also had a move where he’d pull a knife out and stab the air repeatedly, kind of like E Hondas hundred hand slap

Anyone remember this?
B44EC726-1F04-4BA4-B675-FD332877C498.jpeg

• 8Like
  • 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 13 users

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
GPT says time killers
Edit: 3 alternate answers it gives - tattoo assassins, bloodstorm, pit fighter

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I really only remember the name of Pit Fighter for knock off feeling arcade fighting games.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea he's thinking of Bloodstorm/Time Killers for sure

• 1Barf
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
And now that the answer is there, it is time to hijack the thread. Best game we all never played.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Holy fuck the review is about as unbearably bad as that game probably is.

It's from 15 years ago back in the really early days and yeah, he's definitely throating his shit mike. I remember liking these old off the cuff reviews of his though in part because of how fucking bizarre some of these games are -

I don't think Tattoo Assassins ever had a proper release but having a fatality that turns the opponent in to Whistler's Mother is good shit.

1679602333895.png

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Scariest game of all time right here.

1982 - never forget.

• 5Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Scariest game of all time right here.

I just recently learned about Death Race. I guess it was one of the first big video game controversies. You drive around hitting "gremlins" that scream when you run them over. TRAINING PEOPLE TO KILL

1679602831784.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users