Tuco's Garage: Wooden Automechanitron Discussions

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Short is. Tuco warned Lendarios over some bullshit. After Cad's antics the spotlight was on the mods. Tuco had to backtrack and turns out he had violated a rule and it wasn't the first time. He was demodded. In the course of that demodding there was a beaucratic oversight that still gave Tuco the power to hand out warnings. In the course of a middle of the day Political Thread back and forth, Tuco thought it would be hilarious to send me back to the shaw for the third time in a month (it WAS hilarious). The issue is that if Tuco has let a_skeleton_03 or the other mods know he could still do what he did, it would have all been good. But he acted in the moment for the sake of something funny and is now paying for it.

a_skeleton_03 got out the belt and now Tuco is shawed for his antics.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I somehow missed Tuco losing his amod powers. Can anyone sum it up?
Start here for the Amod pages about.

Ask Amod Thread

Here is the original post that got me the warning.

Politics Thread

And lets add @Tucos PM

Me: That warning was some bullshit

Tuco:"fuck this automated message is weak. Please ignore it in favor of:
"Quit fucking up the upstanding political thread with your garbage tier troll attempts pulling up yesterday's dead news and trotting out #fakenews lines about it you twat."

• 2Rustled
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
"Quit fucking up the upstanding political thread with your garbage tier troll attempts pulling up yesterday's dead news and trotting out #fakenews lines about it you twat."

I lol'd

• 1Like

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
He could have just posted that on the political thread instead of going full retard.

• 1Salty

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I stand by my infraction of Lendarios for making the political thread terrible. It was my finest infraction.

• 1Nationalist
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
What did the pictures of your old shitty car's old frame contribute to the thread tho? I was deeply moved by knowing that bumper ties couldn't physically handle the railroad tie as a fix.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Let the man be free of his restraints. Places like this need vigilante justice from time to time.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Tuco:"fuck this automated message is weak. Please ignore it in favor of:
The funny thing is that I asked Tuco Tuco and the rest of @Amod to edit those automated messages.

They claimed they were here to work and fix things up. Nobody took me up on the offer to do that or a few other tasks.

Too busy infracting people for nothing.

• 1Solidarity

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
The funny thing is that I asked Tuco Tuco and the rest of @Amod to edit those automated messages.

They claimed they were here to work and fix things up. Nobody took me up on the offer to do that or a few other tasks.

You just love taking your little digs don't you? Eat shit.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Funny complaint coming from a guy that takes every opportunity to make snide comments about me. #modonmodviolence

• 1Triggered
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Pops

Who the fuck wants to mod? Give it to Tolan, et al. Hell Tyen.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

Mods don't have access to edit those messages. Give me mod powers and I'll send you a screenshot of the error message.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Fighting for you Tuco. You are a pretty shitty mod but a pretty good poster.

And by fighting I mean I made a few passive aggressive posts in your vote thread. Definitely not a hodj crusade or anything, ain't nobody got time for that

Status
Not open for further replies.