Turbo Kid

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You're welcome.

At first I thought it was just an amazing trailer to try to kick up interest, likeKung Fury, but nope. Real movie. Screened at Sundance the other night apparently.

sidenot: Kung Fury apparently got most/all of it's funding and they hope to release it this year.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
At first, like probably everyone, I saw the sawblade launcher to the face and thought, "Ok, this has potential." But then I saw a chick on a bike, tassels streaming majestically from the handlebars, with a proud, defiant unicorn head strapped to the basket on the front, and I just *knew* at some point some motherfucker is getting impaled on that.

What I'm saying is, I'm in.

MartyrDumb_sl

shitlord
Reminds me of The FP.

rrr_img_89337.jpg
Her eyes....God I want to do bad things to her. Pic semi related

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
At first, like probably everyone, I saw the sawblade launcher to the face and thought, "Ok, this has potential." But then I saw a chick on a bike, tassels streaming majestically from the handlebars, with a proud, defiant unicorn head strapped to the basket on the front, and I just *knew* at some point some motherfucker is getting impaled on that.

What I'm saying is, I'm in.
Watched this last night, was not disappointed. Much better movie than I expected it to be too.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I thought it was a little slice o brilliant. It was an homage to all of those 80's apocalyptic movies, but it was also original. Some excellent performances as well for what the movie is.