Twitch plays Dark Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, it's funny to load up and chuckle at for a few minutes but then you close it and never look at it again.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
They've already had to rescue it manually twice from being stuck in options menus/key rebindings; this just ain't gonna happen.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I feel like all the Twitch plays other games were just a long con to make it possible for this one to happen, solely to troll the fuck out of people.

I know that's silly but I just really want it to be true so bad.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Twitch got themselves stuck in a menu because they managed to unbind the B button. The host intervened and loaded one of his personal saves.

They're still stuck in the Undead Asylum.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
I just don't see why they're even attempting this. Let's say they somehow make it through a few bosses. A lot of the easier areas are gonna be an utter nightmare for a character paralyzed by input overload. They better skip Blighttown. They better not ever encounter a basilisk. And Sen's fortress won't be possible.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Made it back around to the archer in Asylum earlier, but ended up right back in the bonfire courtyard area. Can't watch for more than 15 mins before I give up.

Pretty funny overall though - honestly guys if they even GET to the Taurus Demon I will be fucking astounded.

Orcus_sl

shitlord
I coincidentally started a new Dark Souls playthrough then read about this. Synchronicity! I watched them successfully get the mace equipped the first day. Amazing.

Can you imagine them trying to get through Crystal Cave? The sun might go red giant before they get across the invisible bridges.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
They'll never make it out of the starting area, whole thing is pointless.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I'll admit I tuned in just now and right when they got to the Asylum Demon, someone dark signed out. Troll to the extreme. Pretty funny.

Szlia

The problem with Dark Soul is that the minimum length of a block in which progress is made is pretty damn long and the number of viable strategies is small when compared to the number of things that can be done.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
they just killed the asylum demon with about 1 hp left, only took 6 days 6 hours.
Only because they switched to Democracy, which is what ruined the original Twitch Plays Pokemon IMO. No reason to watch it now, it's basically just a really slow version of Dark Souls.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Democracy?

I'm surprised it would work under any circumstances - unless of course twitch plays doesn't have that massive 10+ second delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.