Twitch.tv

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
And probably won't even get banned for it.
You'd think for the number of times she's shown her shit on stream she'd actually just put on some underwear

Supposedly she is banned, don't know for how long...likely not perma.

rather than her, here is a korean streamer that acidentally did a full nude when she thought her stream was off:

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
I'll never understand accidentally leaving your stream on lmao, between that and people not straight covering their cameras when not in use its just baffling

spronk

FPS noob
i finally understand why pervs want to hack into webcams now, that was pretty cool. wait, does that make me a perv... fuck

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Welp, Amouranth is gone. Probably just for 3 days though.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ha, I watched the clip like 10 times waiting for her to do something to her dog. I was like wtf is she going to banned for?

Now I see it...

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
That poor Korean girl. I think she is upset more for hiding that she had a bf than the naked part, but I feel bad for her.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
asshat : uhhhhHHHhhhhhhHHHH.
asshat2 : mjsghshgjdtyjdjddjtndtntr
asshat3 : fap fap fap fap

That was probably her chat at the time.

I'm just guessing, as I don't know.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
KungenTV, one of the first streamers, and a popular Warcraft streamer says the word "faggot" online and gets a 30 day ban. Twitch THOT flashes her vagina online and gets a 3 day ban. Yeah... totally fair.

Cybsled

Shroud loves MMOs. Anyone who has watched him for any length of time can attest to that.

He was in a bored funk before classic and was juggling lots of games