Twitch.tv

Chapell

Trakanon Raider
KungenTV, one of the first streamers, and a popular Warcraft streamer says the word "faggot" online and gets a 30 day ban. Twitch THOT flashes her vagina online and gets a 3 day ban. Yeah... totally fair.

Right after a 2 years "break" and he was at some wow event in Vegas :/

Hope Kungen gonna stream again asap... fucking twitch modo tard.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I'm old, and I know this isn’t my generation but seriously. People have watched XQC for about 7M hours in August. Wtf is wrong with people.

70C50140-11C7-42FD-AFE9-BE339AABBFE9.jpeg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
I would say that about each and every one of those streamers lol

I still dont know who watches Tfue to make him so popular, kids i guess? beats me

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
So, how many people are still watching Ninja on Mixer or has it become cricket chirping town over there?

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
He was at just over 10k viewers on Monday, I don’t use mixer but decided to try it and he was on the front page
When I check he's always playing WoW Classic, which I have no desire to watch. I like the Mixer platform but there are a lack of quality streamers for sure. I check into the TFT section which has like 3 streamers and 10 viewers.. makes me want to start streaming TFT on mixer myself, would get more than the 0 viewers I would get on twitch.

Mixer is great if you were ever an AoE player, I have watched some AoE DE, reliving my childhood. Microsoft does some weekly AOE things that get some decent views. Off-peak you might not find any streams though.

spronk

FPS noob
its weird microsoft isn't telling ninja to play gears of war 5, i guess he is pretty independent then

he's playing fortnite now.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I approve of the Korean girl invasion that has been happening on Twitch.

• 2WTF
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 3 users

Araxen

Sushi Dragon is doing a 24 hour stream. He's going to be dead by the end of it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
awesome, i have to stay up for another 3 hours to pick up some relatives from the airport and sushidragon is better than caffeine. that studio is insane and i have no idea how he does so much audio and video mixing in real time

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
We have reached "cable access telethon" levels of quality, I mean that in a good way. My favorite show of all time, MST3k, got it's start on Cable Access and it wasn't the first or only.

Araxen

I just don't know how they can do the streamer house thing. All those people in one house would drive me insane.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I just don't know how they can do the streamer house thing. All those people in one house would drive me insane.
The same way they did TV reality shows like Big Brother 20-25years ago.

Last edited:

Argarth

On the verandah
Can't seem to get Mixer to behave at all, regardless of the time of day, or the streamer. Been checking it out over the last couple of weeks, always the same.

1080p streams get routinely throttled back to 720p on Auto. If manually set to 1080p, the quality varies wildly, or it stalls every 5 to 10 seconds, or both.
The preview tiles on the Home page can take several seconds to load. Same when loading a stream, up to 10 seconds delay is common.
Low latency mode is off.

My connection is rock solid, fibre to the house, plenty of badwidth. It never ever happens with Twitch, 1080p, glitch free, 100% of the time.

I'm not too bothered since I don't spend a lot of time watching streams anyway. But given it's a Microsoft platform, I found this kinda weird.

Mick

<Gold Donor>
Can't seem to get Mixer to behave at all, regardless of the time of day, or the streamer. Been checking it out over the last couple of weeks, always the same.

1080p streams get routinely throttled back to 720p on Auto. If manually set to 1080p, the quality varies wildly, or it stalls every 5 to 10 seconds, or both.
The preview tiles on the Home page can take several seconds to load. Same when loading a stream, up to 10 seconds delay is common.
Low latency mode is off.

My connection is rock solid, fibre to the house, plenty of badwidth. It never ever happens with Twitch, 1080p, glitch free, 100% of the time.

I'm not too bothered since I don't spend a lot of time watching streams anyway. But given it's a Microsoft platform, I found this kinda weird.
Have you put in a support ticket?

Malakriss

The new UI is absolute shit copy of discord with no way to simply flip the previous back on. Yet another site you are forced to use extensions for to fix a problem the site itself created.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
The new UI is absolute shit copy of discord with no way to simply flip the previous back on. Yet another site you are forced to use extensions for to fix a problem the site itself created.

Lol I thought the UI was bugged like not loading properly, it just looks weird.