Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

When are they going to give Doc a deal?

• 1Picard
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm sure those beta twitch people gave her a better deal than lirik because she sends them feet pics

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider

I thought they already did? Maybe I am wrong... but i thought they did when that group of streamers all got deals right after Ninja left

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I thought they already did? Maybe I am wrong... but i thought they did when that group of streamers all got deals right after Ninja left
In Doc style he very heavily implied it but neither side outright confirmed IIRC.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
What I've learned from spending the past few years on Twitch:

Male streamers: Watch me play this game.
Female streamers: Watch me play this game.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Most of the girls don’t even game now. They just IRL, asmr, or take their tops off and body paint their boobs.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

Absolutely pathetic.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Some I get, but Pokimane isn't fun to watch or exceedingly good looking (knees too sharp, I know). Never really got the hype

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Some I get, but Pokimane isn't fun to watch or exceedingly good looking (knees too sharp, I know). Never really got the hype
Landing in the exact "good looking but not too good looking" is probably good for business though, makes her more "relatable" like the girl next door kind of thing. Twitch signing her says all about their future strategy in regards to thots though, they're very happy about the current system of letting people use their platforms as advertisement for private instagrams and patreons of sexual nature. Meanwhile still can't hide channels or channel types on Twitch, shit's fucking annoying. I want to put shit like that but also channels like Fextralife on ignore so I don't see them in browse when I'm just looking for something to watch.

Needless

Toe Sucker
pokimane isn't even close to the patreon/sexual type of streamer, what?
like i have 0 interest in her content, but saying that is just wrong lol

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
pokimane isn't even close to the patreon/sexual type of streamer, what?
like i have 0 interest in her content, but saying that is just wrong lol
Oh right mixing her with another streamer, she's the one that actually criticizes thots I think, so nvm that it's fine then.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
You're probably thinking of Amoranth or whatever her name is, who gets away with flashing her vag on stream with little consiquences.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Landing in the exact "good looking but not too good looking" is probably good for business though, makes her more "relatable" like the girl next door kind of thing. Twitch signing her says all about their future strategy in regards to thots though, they're very happy about the current system of letting people use their platforms as advertisement for private instagrams and patreons of sexual nature. Meanwhile still can't hide channels or channel types on Twitch, shit's fucking annoying. I want to put shit like that but also channels like Fextralife on ignore so I don't see them in browse when I'm just looking for something to watch.

You can block the channel user and they won't show up other than hosts. Go to the channel when live and find the broadcaster in the channel viewer list and block them like you would a normal chatter

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
You can block the channel user and they won't show up other than hosts. Go to the channel when live and find the broadcaster in the channel viewer list and block them like you would a normal chatter
That hides them from the channel list? Uh I googled it the other day when I was trying to hide Fextralife inflating numbers with their fucking imbedded wiki streams and first few results said there was no way so I didn't look into it much further. Guess I'll try it later see how it works out.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
"I was clearly intoxicated"

fucking idiot. To bad he didn't ricochet is eye out.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Pretty sure drinking and carrying a gun is a felony.

Also Pyros Pyros is that how he has so many viewers?
Yeah the streams autoplay anytime you open a wiki page and he/they have wiki pages for a lot of games, including all Souls, Nioh, Dragon's Dogma, Divinity Original Sin and so on, so there's a lot of viewers like that. I block them on the wiki page too cause I hate having 7 streams opened because I opened a bunch of wiki pages to compare things and then forgot to close them. Shit's scummy as fuck imo, although it doesn't translate into subs and stuff I'd assume.

Just checked btw and blocking a streamer doesn't prevent you from seeing their streams @Dom. The block feature lists what it does and doesn't specify anything about channels being hidden either, just the usual preventing them from messaging you/seeing them in chat.