Twitch.tv

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I did a repair of the oculus stuff and it fixed everything. :emoji_shrug:

My machine just isn't strong enough to stream VR though.

I tried with a mostly still helmet at the weeby dancing place, but it drops alot of frames. CPU only I5

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
I never have ads on Youtube either or twitter or well really anything.
I only use Ublock as I said and early on I remember having to block a few elements here and there.
I do have several filters going, maybe that is why.
1586428662310.png

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I uninstalled Adblock yesterday. Have always had uBlock Origin.

Haven't gotten a single ad since I uninstalled Adblock

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Adblock partnered with "known good advertisers" quite some time ago, hence you still get ads when using it. uBlock Origin is hands down the better adblocker, a few websites here and there don't like it, but it has such an easy toggle on/off functionality that it doesn't matter. Google is trying to get adblockers kicked off the internet, go figure.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If chrome ends up blocking all adblockers you would see Firefox's market share significantly jump overnight.

• 1Solidarity

KDow

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thanks for this, just switched from Adblock to Ublock and its working great.

Anyone have an suggestions for Android apps that can block ads? I imagine they'd be disabled if I'm viewing streams in the Twitch App but I figured I'd ask.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The easiest way to block ads on Android is to make your dns server this: dns.adguard.com

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Keebla1

N00b
Bored during Corona Lockdown? should check out Dannin's Stream Come Meet the LEGEND! Dont forget to ask him if hes the Enchanter Danden he denies it but we all know the truth....

• 1Barf

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Bored during Corona Lockdown? should check out Dannin's Stream Come Meet the LEGEND! Dont forget to ask him if hes the Enchanter Danden he denies it but we all know the truth....

giphy.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users