Twitch.tv

Oldbased

> Than U
Some weekly show Scrubed or Scrooged or some shit normally on Thursdays was put off till tonight. People saying they got connections high in Twitch and may have been told yesterday to delay a day for the Doc ban. I don't even know what show they are talking about but makes sense.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1593208529538.png

"I know something you don't and I'm not telling"
The only thing worse are the "if they can't say, it must be bad enough to fully cancel culture him" responses to this.

oh look she deleted it. Too bad I still had the tab open. Again guys, post screenshots from the clipboard of this nonsense, make a permanent trail they can't clean up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
She deleted the tweet. Drama thirsting or legal liability? She used to work at Twatch
Probably both. "I know and I cant tell you" is some high school bullshit. The fact they axed Doc like a cancerous tumor should tell you whatever happened at a minimum is going to cost doc/them a lot of money.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
And here we are where we see amouranths vagina (eye rape) and she is still on twitch with no issue

Double standards man

• 1Like

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Girls walking around half naked on your platform having coins thrown at them - perfectly fine

White male playing video games - raping shitlord ,clean up the industry, long time coming, mob justice

Oldbased

> Than U
I hope his next tweet is they let me do it. When you are rich they beg for it and I grabbed them by the pussy! ( with wife nodding in background )

Also talk about publicity and popularity. Trending #5 in the US atm on twatter.

Cybsled

It will probably take time to hear about what is happening due to money. Twitch contracted him and I bet there is some tos violation clause that gets them out of paying money.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Sounds like twitch needs to be sued to the ground based on wrongful termination, this is fucking with a mans livelihood, and not just his, they've been doing this shit for years to all sorts of streamers. Big and small. I hope he and others ends up owning twitch. I dont care who the fuck these dudes fuck, thats their business. As long as this was not straight up rape, which, lets be real here, It probably isnt.

• 1Like