Twitch.tv

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This can easily be avoided by following a general rule: don't fuck someone who you are in a position of power over. This guy has the sweet twitch moneys, they want the twitch moneys. So penis stays in pants.

Right, but in this guy's case, that's part of how he was getting anyone to fuck by the sounds of it.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I'm pretty sure I've heard this reasoning before

I asked the professor as I was a grad student. He said sure where do you think I met my wife lol. He graded her papers, I made sure of that. I have to say we were both of age. Just recently I told someone I met this girl that was 13 and we went out a few times. That did not go well. I did meet her when she was 13, I was as well. We went out when we were both 21 or so lol. I'll never make that mistake again.

But anyway I watch twitch for game info. Not drama.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
lol doc banned, no one knows why yet, dmca or sex allegations

iu

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
He messaged Tim on stream a moment ago. Tim wouldn’t say on camera, but reaction seemed to not be DCMA related

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
If doc played with some titties without permission his name would have been yelled the loudest the last few days. WHo are even 99% of those "streamers"? Would be surprising if this is more of that.

Malakriss

To be fair, there was Doc, his cameraman and whole crew and none of their common sense alarms went off in their head. Only takes one person to say something out loud before they do it.

Merrith

If doc played with some titties without permission his name would have been yelled the loudest the last few days. WHo are even 99% of those "streamers"? Would be surprising if this is more of that.

Yeah I feel like they would not have waited to say his name. They're saying it's not DMCA related, though.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
if it was dmca he'd have tweeted it by now

wouldn't be surprised if it was literally "toxic masculinity" because of the character he plays

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I hope Doc plowed Twitchcon like an old Amish man plows fields. I hope the promised them all he would make them stars as he hammered their uvula like a proboxer would handle a speedbag. I hope he left them with a mouth full of Elmer's glue and never called them again. Some people deserve what they get.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
its crazy that someone can get banned from twitch with no info on how, why, who accused him, any sort of trial, nothing.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Someone who manages sacriel claims they know what happened but they cannot say. They said that doc is done for, and not just on twitch.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
More like how are we going to survive without his entertainment. We need each other. All that's left on twitch is thots :(