Twitch.tv

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
it might be the single best background noise stream. things start getting loud, pay attention and enjoy the hilarity.
Exactly what I do now, pop a stream on while working and listen until shit hits the fan and then enjoy.

I also think it is interesting it is starting to hit more "celebrities" too. Anthony Davis is looking into it (the owner of NoPixel has already reached out), Carl Grimes (Chandler Riggs) from Walking Dead plays (was a semi-regular), some MLB and other pro-players, WWE wrestlers (Austin Creed), Andy Milanokis is/was a regular, Jason Mewes, and some other celebrities have been whitelisted but never ended up playing yet.

Last edited:

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Hey man, you do you! But how much of this have you watched?
I rarely watch full interviews. I've probably seen at least a third of it in clips though. I thought it was funny enough to post. I pretty much only recently started really watching Twitch shit and Codemiko is probably the only "just chatting" type I watch clips from. I know her personality can be kinda grating to some, but watching her make people uncomfortable is pretty funny. She's been doing alot of egirls lately though cuz of the OTV Rust stuff.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I rarely watch full interviews. I've probably seen at least a third of it in clips though. I thought it was funny enough to post. I pretty much only recently started really watching Twitch shit and Codemiko is probably the only "just chatting" type I watch clips from. I know her personality can be kinda grating to some, but watching her make people uncomfortable is pretty funny. She's been doing alot of egirls lately though cuz of the OTV Rust stuff.

Her story of how she funded the whole "Miko" thing sure is something...

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Her story of how she funded the whole "Miko" thing sure is something...
lol yeah. I mean i respect what she does. All the coding and backend she is doing for her vtuber personality and stuff. She's easily the one to top when it comes to all that stuff. Also Fishko.

Cybsled

GTA RP can be fun, but one thing that is nice about games like Rust is you can create structures/etc and you can sort of customize the content.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
GTA RP can be fun, but one thing that is nice about games like Rust is you can create structures/etc and you can sort of customize the content.
That is the draw for me. I like to build shit and fuck around. I moved over to 7 Days to Die though for that now.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Just a little interesting how when shes all screaming and very "excited" she doesnt have any ticks.
I haven't watched enough of her to determine if I think it's fake or not. If she's been doing this shit for like 3 years, and hasn't been swarmed by people trying to cancel her for being a sham, then she should get into acting.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm very drunk, but I saw someting that said Mooonmoon ----- OW was playing Overwatch....

It's like Tiesto was creating Trance again. wtf

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The Dad getting fired is way over the top. He probably "earned" it with the kind of parenting that produced this horrible behavior but still, kids taking revenge on other parties is just sick and wrong, just like her.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Sad thing is she's probably earning better money than guys working in a coal mine.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

GhenghisKhan

Molten Core Raider
She seems like a disgusting cunt. I don't care that the dad lost his job over it. There should be consequences to supporting and enabling repulsive behavior. Just be a better fucking parent.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Jesus Christ, this generation needs some cleansing.

I just wanna say anyone who streams, talks on the phone, discord etc. and has a fucking dying smoke detector chirping in the background the entire time needs to be beat with cinder blocks.

• 7Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 9 users