Twitch.tv

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
He watched some channel 5 video on stream, got banned, made a fake apology video using a crying filter. It's just normal quin humor pretty much.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Uriel ruins another thread with his unapologetic viewing of low IQ streamers. When will his destruction end?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Quin69 getting nuked from orbit by everyone when he tried to play FF14 was one of the highlights of that year. Literally everyone turned against him for being an idiot.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
she's probably gonna settle with twitch and get an insane amount of millions

• 1Dislike

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So her hormones are through the roof because she was pregnant but she had no idea she was pregnant until they started doing surgery.

God this is one retarded twat.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The Stock Guy is going to be on CNBC later today.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Seeing this on all channels now, started in AUS 6 months back or so and now Twitch is bribing all streamers big and small for it.
Endgoal I suspect is force ads on people, especially young people who have become used to adless streaming.
Eventually will leak back to things like Prime and such to go back to the old days of ad tv for everything.
1670195372421.png

At least many streamers are flat out mentioning it and requirements, such as hours streamed and ads ran in a month to meet their "goal".
#RESIST

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Twitch is bribing all streamers big and small for it.

Not sure I would call it a "bribe" when they are forced to have it as part of their contracts if they want partner. Don't think there is a contract without ads, and then one contract with ads but for more money.

Though some have to do more than others, but not sure if that is due to old contracts or more viewership. 6 minutes is the number I hear from 1k+ streamers. Most just do that in bulk.

Not sure if Norway pulled all the ads from Twtich. Since there were so few of them, a lot of the time (bout a year back), if ads ran, I could get the same ad 3 times in a row. But even if the localized ads are gone, the strange thing is that ads from Amazon are gone too. The ads that showcased a new show or somesuch when clicking on new channels. That is gone too. Not seen an ad for ... a year?

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Not sure I would call it a "bribe" when they are forced to have it as part of their contracts if they want partner. Don't think there is a contract without ads, and then one contract with ads but for more money.

Though some have to do more than others, but not sure if that is due to old contracts or more viewership. 6 minutes is the number I hear from 1k+ streamers. Most just do that in bulk.

Not sure if Norway pulled all the ads from Twtich. Since there were so few of them, a lot of the time (bout a year back), if ads ran, I could get the same ad 3 times in a row. But even if the localized ads are gone, the strange thing is that ads from Amazon are gone too. The ads that showcased a new show or somesuch when clicking on new channels. That is gone too. Not seen an ad for ... a year?
Point remains.
They are basically forcing streamers to kill their own audience for a agenda.
If they comply they get rewarded for it. If they fail to meet the goal, punishment.
That is a very fine line for a streaming service.

Fadaar

That guy
If it wasn't for AdBlock I'd have abandoned watching anyone on twitch years ago

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users