Twitch.tv

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
She is just dumb. Same streamer that keeps getting her phone stolen cuz she has no self awareness while streaming.
So you're saying it's kinda her thing? Dunno man sounds pretty fake to me. I'm sure she'll be first class on the pineapple express in no time.

Oldbased

> Than U
Female streamers mostly on Twitch/Kick offer little content but dance around wearing 10,000 BC strips of clothing, act sexual endlessly and try to make people feel they are wanted and loved to sucker all the money they can. Of course it is going to draw in all the mental people. Lots of cases where men stalked people they saw in a cafe or someplace only once and somehow felt the love was 2 ways.

Not saying they deserve it, but imo they sure are asking for it. Happens to men too, but on a lessor scale because most men streaming are not offering their naughty bits ass cheeks showing tits hanging out type of attire.
Won't even get into how ho's stopped ho'ing so they don't even fuck and how it makes them unmarriable to any man with common sense.
When you ride pickles in hottubs everynight and push out cumshot videos real or not then address people directly for a $10 tip, yes most mental illness socially rejected retards will think you love them. Then scream how threatened they are those same mental midgets "fall in love".

As far as I am concerned it is the very meaning of YGWYFD, but that is just me.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

I was wondering what happened but I have been too busy at work. Earlier this morning she showed her leg(it was all scuffed up) and then started crying. She then switched the camera to her face with her tears coming down. I bet she made a lot of dono's from that. lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
she could probably sell that toilet water 100 bucks a bottle. 1000 for not flushed spicy water.

• 1Moron
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Cliff Notes: 99.9999% of shit you see on Twitch or any other platform is staged - and 100% of anything having to do with that red headed bimbo Amouranth or whatever her name is staged horseshit. The latter uses it as sympathy to get cash and gifts in "Support" of the made up terrorization. If people are that fucking stupid, they deserve to lose all their cash. If they are in need of that much attention they should just go hire a hot hooker and at least get something out of it.

I really wish these idiots didn't exist and people didn't give them money so they would have to get a real job.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Cliff Notes: 99.9999% of shit you see on Twitch or any other platform is staged - and 100% of anything having to do with that red headed bimbo Amouranth or whatever her name is staged horseshit. The latter uses it as sympathy to get cash and gifts in "Support" of the made up terrorization. If people are that fucking stupid, they deserve to lose all their cash. If they are in need of that much attention they should just go hire a hot hooker and at least get something out of it.

I really wish these idiots didn't exist and people didn't give them money so they would have to get a real job.

Star Wars and Marvel movies are also staged and not real. Doesnt mean it isnt entertaining. ExtraEmily is obviously playing a character and is really good at doing it.

• 1Like
  • 1Moron

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Star Wars and Marvel movies are also staged and not real. Doesnt mean it isnt entertaining. ExtraEmily is obviously playing a character and is really good at doing it.
Clown shows were meant to be visited when the circus rolls into town. Not everyday.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>

Everyone knows Star Wars is entertainment and fictional.

I do not find red headed hookers on twitch staging domestic violence and stalking events on stream as if they are real to garner donations as anything else but completely fucked up and most definitely not entertainment. That type of shit should be illegal as it is with Go Fund Me fraud. NJ woman sentenced to 3 years for role in $400K GoFundMe scam

But more importantly who the fuck is "ExtraEmily" and how/why do some of you know who the hell these people are?

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Never seen this vtuber before, it just popped up in youtube. I just like people ripping on Vaush.
edit: lol

Last edited:
  • 2Mother of God
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

bolok

Trakanon Raider
She’s pretty popular on the “dark” side of the fedi for obvious reasons.
She has a billboard in the US. LOL

Last edited:
  • 1Like

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Fediverse is uhh semi hard to explain. But if you heard at all about everyone jumping to Mastodon around the elon takeover of twitter. Mastodon is the most prominent (and lame) of the clients and servers that talks the Activity Pub protocol. Think of a bunch of independantly run twitters and their user bases, but all the servers can talk to each other. The mastodon instances tend to be sjw circlejerks, and they block all the wrongthink allowing servers on the "dark side"

The wiki is semi useful here. Fediverse - Wikipedia

re: avatar. yea yea

• 1Mother of God

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Fediverse is uhh semi hard to explain. But if you heard at all about everyone jumping to Mastodon around the elon takeover of twitter. Mastodon is the most prominent (and lame) of the clients and servers that talks the Activity Pub protocol. Think of a bunch of independantly run twitters and their user bases, but all the servers can talk to each other. The mastodon instances tend to be sjw circlejerks, and they block all the wrongthink allowing servers on the "dark side"

The wiki is semi useful here. Fediverse - Wikipedia

re: avatar. yea yea
Tell me more, please.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Tell me more, please.
I'm not really one for wall O texts. What part are you most interested in? Setting up a server or just seeing wtf it's like? You can sign up easily enough on the big masto instances just to get an idea, I started with an account on the no agenda podcast mastodon instance before spinning up a personal instance using different software. Normally I would say snag an account on poa.st, but they just closed registrations after a recent rough hack of a sister server as it were.

• 1Like