Twitch.tv

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
just give the guy some of your used panties and he'll jerk himself to death in a few days. Problem solved.

100% fake as fuck anyway. Whoever believes anything this twat says is a fucking imbecile.

What's this stalkers real name? Or it is always just "A man from Estonia".

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
What's this stalkers real name? Or it is always just "A man from Estonia".
I never questioned it when the story first circulated last year because a stalker going after a high profile camwhore is entirely believable and the Estonia thing just seemed like a funny detail. The obviously fake story about her husband abusing her changed my default assumption to be that everything she said was a lie, and when I looked up the original story about the stalker the lack of detail made it pretty clear that the stalker thing was staged too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I never questioned it when the story first circulated last year because a stalker going after a high profile camwhore is entirely believable and the Estonia thing just seemed like a funny detail. The obviously fake story about her husband abusing her changed my default assumption to be that everything she said was a lie, and when I looked up the original story about the stalker the lack of detail made it pretty clear that the stalker thing was staged too.
I mean I think the husband stuff was bullshit, but when this was happening last year there qas tons of evidence. The dude was live streaming some of his shit.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean I think the husband stuff was bullshit, but when this was happening last year there qas tons of evidence. The dude was live streaming some of his shit.

I'm aware of the streams, it's still all staged. Dude from a tiny country sells all his possessions to come harass a camwhore, she never even gives his name, no details about his arrest or deportation, claims police were reluctant to respond despite her living in what has to be one of the most upscale neighborhoods in the Houston area, etc.

And after selling all his possessions the dude somehow makes it back into the country after a criminal deportation? Easy for Central Americans to do, not so easy for a European.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
And after selling all his possessions the dude somehow makes it back into the country after a criminal deportation? Easy for Central Americans to do, not so easy for a European.
Wasn't even less than a year ago like a 100 Romanians were caught trying to cross the southern border? I meant it's not just Central/South Americans coming through. Hell we had some Indian family that died trying to come from Canada to the U.S. not too long ago. There is a reason we are bitching about the borders lol.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wasn't even less than a year ago like a 100 Romanians were caught trying to cross the southern border? I meant it's not just Central/South Americans coming through. Hell we had some Indian family that died trying to come from Canada to the U.S. not too long ago. There is a reason we are bitching about the borders lol.
I didn't say it's impossible but when you add up all the weird details and weigh them against the fact that she's known for making up lies to garner sympathy (which presumably turns into more income), it's much more likely to me that she staged the stalker. 100 Romanians in a group would be able to protect each other, one random Estonian hiking north is kidnapping bait.

• 3Like

Szlia

Two things: 1) The police has been known to be very bad when it comes to dealing with streamers being harrased. 2) When you have a gigantic community, it's unavoidable to have a number of nutjobs among the lot and that includes both nutjobs that will try to stalk you AND nutjobs that will go ham on the first group of nutjobs if their identity gets known. So the police doing a poor job and Amouranth not making public the name of the stalker sounds absolutely par for the course.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Two things: 1) The police has been known to be very bad when it comes to dealing with streamers being harrased. 2) When you have a gigantic community, it's unavoidable to have a number of nutjobs among the lot and that includes both nutjobs that will try to stalk you AND nutjobs that will go ham on the first group of nutjobs if their identity gets known. So the police doing a poor job and Amouranth not making public the name of the stalker sounds absolutely par for the course.

What are you talking about, the US has an AMAZING reputation with removing criminals from the country and ensuring they never come back!

DONTCHAKNOW

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

Play internet games win internet prizes. If you are going to gape your asshole on the internet you will get attention you asked for.

Cybsled

It isn’t isolated to twitch thot types. ANY celebrity deals with this shit in different degrees. hell, they’ve even made movies with this sort of shit as the theme.

It’s an anime film, but Perfect Blue was a good example of this. Obsessed fan stalking the main character constantly

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
There's no name to make public and no arrest records to share because it's some dude she's paying to pretend to be a stalker because it makes her more money to play a damsel in distress.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
There's no name to make public and no arrest records to share because it's some dude she's paying to pretend to be a stalker because it makes her more money to play a damsel in distress.
I really wouldn’t be surprised if it was staged or completely real. The correct answer is who gives a fuck.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
1677961687107.png

There's a document going around with full details including IP and RL details and 4chan is going to town on these people.

Fuck around and find out.

• 4Like
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Fucking love Aris but can't help but worry he's on borrowed time in current year Twitch

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user