Twitch.tv

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
I think that if you ever find that scene in game, I have bad news for you.

Yeah, keep defending it and blaming the player while posting in general about disliking woke and lib degeneracy, moron

• 2Pathetic
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, keep defending it and blaming the player while posting in general about disliking woke and lib degeneracy, moron
Different flavors for different folks, I'm sure you will get to bone some big tittied hoe, don't worry about it.
Coming off as psychotic there a little though. I dislike a lot of things and I like a lot of things, don't box me in.

• 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 user

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
Different flavors for different folks, I'm sure you will get to bone some big tittied hoe, don't worry about it.
Did you consider that the typical player just doesn't care for lame sex fantasy scenarios in a CRPG, regardless of the pairing? Gay bears buttfucking faggot elves is just doubling down for diversity points on something that's unwanted in the first place.

• 1Truth!

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Did you consider that the typical player just doesn't care for lame sex fantasy scenarios in a CRPG, regardless of the pairing? Gay bears buttfucking faggot elves is just doubling down for diversity points on something that's unwanted in the first place.
The typical player won't ever even find those scenes... unless... you know.
Lets wait for the stats and if there are more gay bear sex scenes than hetero scenes, I'll agree, its bullshit.

• 1Like

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
Great management on Larian's part spending the time and resources required to script, animate, voice, etc. various permutations of shit the majority don't want/won't see then.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Great management on Larian's part spending the time and resources required to script, animate, voice, etc. various permutations of shit the majority don't want/won't see then.
So like every other RPG in the past 20years? If it's not part of the main story a lot of ppl just won't see it, hell even if it part of the main story you have people who just skip cutscenes anyway. All side content is just that and that means a decent amount of people are just not going to bother doing it. So what should you make RPGs without any side content then cause not everyone plays through it? Now sure you can argue if it's worth making the content if very few ppl do it overall and not just a large minority, but it's debatable how much work actually went into these cutscenes to begin with, shit probably costs very little to add a few more voiced lines(when they have several thousands already) and some in engine cutscenes.

It also feels like it's treated a lot more as a joke romance than an actual proper choice, what with the squirrel thing and all. I assume some people will romance the bear specifically for giggles.

• 2Like
  • 1Pathetic

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
It also feels like it's treated a lot more as a joke romance than an actual proper choice, what with the squirrel thing and all. I assume some people will romance the bear specifically for giggles.
Yeah it’s all quaint and light-hearted, what with the naked cocks flopping around and all. It even reminds me of that side quest in BG2 where you send the hamster crawling up Minsc’s asshole to find the lost treasure. “Go for the brown eye, Boo!”

So whimsical.

• 1Worf

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah it’s all quaint and light-hearted, what with the naked cocks flopping around and all. It even reminds me of that side quest in BG2 where you send the hamster crawling up Minsc’s asshole to find the lost treasure. “Go for the brown eye, Boo!”

So whimsical.

No recollection of that quest. There was one scene in Irenicus dungeon where the player can ask minsc how he kept boo from being taken away from Irenicus

Protagonist : Ah, I see you still have that... rodent. Dare I ask how you have kept it hidden from our captors?

Minsc: Don't ask questions better left to aged sages. Boo is so quick and evasive and there is ever so much of Minsc to search, there is no hope of getting us apart!

Imoen: Eww, I... really don't want to think about that too much.

totally the same as a bear sex scene!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Normally not a fan of even popping into Ice's streams but the chat is being extra entertaining tonight.

• 1Faggotry

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Twitch Con is going on in Paris right now and so far two streamers have been attacked or almost attacked while streaming.

• 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
French dindus on another level. Dude should beaten him with a baguette

• 1Worf

Xevy

Log Wizard
It's funny hearing the EU/AUS streamers say they wouldn't go to the US Twitchcon because they're afraid of violence. Big oops.

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Fadaar

That guy
It's funny hearing the EU/AUS streamers say they wouldn't go to the US Twitchcon because they're afraid of violence. Big oops.

Euro trash getting stabbed in Eurostan brings me joy when it really shouldn’t. Sure there’s places in the US I wouldn’t walk around even when armed but the vast majority of the country is perfectly safe. Just avoid left coast shitholes and northern blue cities.

• 5Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users