Twitch.tv

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Nothing quite like an angry Asian girl trying to speak a highly accented English to make you chuckle.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>

Can't tell they all look the same

1690445424213.png

Can also buy her farts!
1690445632654.png

• 6Worf
  • 1Barf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 8 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
And to think I've been giving away my farts (especially in crowded elevators) for free all these years!

...I wonder if I can file them as charity donations on my tax return...?

Edit: Also, how the fuck are her farts "out of stock"? Has she never heard of beans??

Oldbased

> Than U
The guy that got busted in Fukushima got detained for 35 days. I bet he's banned from Japan now too.

Guessing it will be on Kick. Usually when people violate the law Twitch permas them. Like Stephen the IRL bounty hunter last year who is now on kick because an addy for overheard on stream of a criminal he was searching for.

Needless

Toe Sucker
iirc he got permission to do it but the people that found them didnt care or some shit? i forget but i know one of his buddies was saying it shouldnt have been warranted (probably biased though) joey is a retard lol

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
Pretty sure no one is allowed to explore an exclusion zone. That's why it's called an "exclusion zone".

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
1690480072251.png

Still banned, unlikely it'll be lifted. God gifted us twice.
First with his dosing of radiation and second by removal of a main platform.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
iirc he got permission to do it but the people that found them didnt care or some shit? i forget but i know one of his buddies was saying it shouldnt have been warranted (probably biased though) joey is a retard lol

The permission was to tour outside of buildings, and wasnt allowed to go inside. He was going inside of buildings and going through people's stuff. His arrest and dention was 100% warranted.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

I mean, if you lived there, had to evacuate, then watch some gaijin rummage through all your stuff that you weren’t allowed to go back and get, you’d probably be pretty pissed

• 6Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
The permission was to tour outside of buildings, and wasnt allowed to go inside. He was going inside of buildings and going through people's stuff. His arrest and dention was 100% warranted.

LOL holy shit i didnt realize they were this fucking stupid