Twitch.tv

bolok

Trakanon Raider
For the rude bunny girl fans. Pippa finally made a fedi account. On misskey.io. lol.
f2f44636d1e50e400340a0875c4b3abd4dac6676bd8670ecb2ff429e5e70d1f1.png

• 2Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

bolok

Trakanon Raider
I don't even know what all that is.
Lul she's been mentioned in this thread before. Pretty sure you even responded exactly the same before.
eg

• 2Faggotry

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Lul she's been mentioned in this thread before. Pretty sure you even responded exactly the same before.
eg
I know who Pippa is, all the other stuff.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
I know who Pippa is, all the other stuff.
Oh well, you can stalk her on a fairly uncucked social platform. I kinda went into what the fuck it was back then. Mostly only notable because misskey.io has banned all lgbt conversations on their server.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
The guy that got busted in Fukushima got detained for 35 days. I bet he's banned from Japan now too.

He is still in Japan. He issued a copyright claim on the youtube video I posted showing his stream where he was breaking into peoples houses and going through stuff. His apology doesn't align with what he was actually doing on stream.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
He is still in Japan. He issued a copyright claim on the youtube video I posted showing his stream where he was breaking into peoples houses and going through stuff. His apology doesn't align with what he was actually doing on stream.

this tard really tries to play off retarded content for showing the world what happened in a disaster lmaoooooooooooooo

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Lol JFC. Some twitch idiot got arrested. Sounds like this guy planned some PS5 giveaway or something and New York became a teenage riot warzone.

I would rather watch XQC and his inane babbling 24/7 then have to watch these new crop of jogger streamers.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Robcdee runs into a former big time sushi chef who was on Anthony Bourdain and now works as a security guard.

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob
he's obviously trolling jake is fairly smart. i do like his costume, that is the perfect way to visit saudi arabia lol

thats sad and fucked up about the sushi chef although i would guess a security guard job in japan is way, way, way easier and healthy than a chef. be outdoors, walk, get some exercise and get paid for any overtime vs the 10-15 hours most chefs work, no overtime

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
he's obviously trolling jake is fairly smart. i do like his costume, that is the perfect way to visit saudi arabia lol

thats sad and fucked up about the sushi chef although i would guess a security guard job in japan is way, way, way easier and healthy than a chef. be outdoors, walk, get some exercise and get paid for any overtime vs the 10-15 hours most chefs work, no overtime

He's retired, old people do part time jobs like that in JP to stay active and social.

• 2Like