Twitch.tv

joz123

Potato del Grande
Dude is either gonna get asked nicely to leave Japan or forced out after this. Let's see him post that stupid shit in Compton and get away with it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
He is gonna have a real hard time in Japanese prison. I cant see him dealing with all the rules and having to be this orderly. Hopefully they make him do some serious time and not just kick him out of the country.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
He is gonna have a real hard time in Japanese prison. I cant see him dealing with all the rules and having to be this orderly. Hopefully they make him do some serious time and not just kick him out of the country.

Is he gonna scream George Floyd when he gets choked out?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Dude is either gonna get asked nicely to leave Japan or forced out after this. Let's see him post that stupid shit in Compton and get away with it.
Apparently people are sending all these clips and shit to the Japanese police. If they really look at all the shit he's done, he probably won't get off that easy. I wonder if the U.S. Embassy will even lift a finger for him.

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
Apparently people are sending all these clips and shit to the Japanese police. If they really look at all the shit he's done, he probably won't get off that easy. I wonder if the U.S. Embassy will even lift a finger for him.
Doubt it. When someone openly mocks the country they are arrested in, I doubt the US will want to back that up. He better hopes he gets really good lawyers.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Think he'll learn some humility after three weeks minimum in the Japanese hoosegow?

Lol at demanding the police call the embassy and to get him a lawyer.

I hope the next update we get about this guy is that he was found hanging in the suicide forest.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Doubt it. When someone openly mocks the country they are arrested in, I doubt the US will want to back that up. He better hopes he gets really good lawyers.

This is true we only help international prisoners when they openly mock America instead.

I still wish that tranny American Inventor was in the Russian Gulag. Instead we traded an arms dealer for it.

• 1Solidarity

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Announcing pregnancy at 1 month in with 25% miscarriage chance is setting yourself up for public sadness (I get she's a streamer and wants that attention).

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Or 2 months, September is almost over after all. They probably felt that they needed to announce it before she started to show.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Announcing pregnancy at 1 month in with 25% miscarriage chance is setting yourself up for public sadness (I get she's a streamer and wants that attention).
nah you can farm the miscarriage for $$ bro, its win win

• 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I bet she kept all of her clothes on when the dude nutted into a sponge which she took to the bathroom to shove it into her in order to get inseminated.

Last edited:
  • 2WTF
  • 1Imbecile
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Once I would have agreed with you, but now I'd be willing to bet that if some George Floyed type went and assassinated the Japanese Emperor the US government would go out of it's way to call "racism" and to try and get him freed.

• 1Picard

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
She mispronounced his name after he gifted 250 subs.
Why would anyone gift subs? For 500 bucks one could order a really disgusting custom vid from a much better looking thot instead.

• 1Pathetic