Twitch.tv

Cybsled

Japanese prisons get the most notoriety with executions. They basically just walk in one day unannounced and say “time to die” and the family usually doesn’t even get a heads up in time.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 5 users

Goonsquad Officer
Why? I recently watched a documentary about a prison in Japan and it looked like a dream compared to an American prison. A lot more regimented but seemingly safer.

Maybe that was an exception or one shown off to make the system look better than it is?
I've just read that they're insanely regimented and if you dont't do what the guards say, like a robot, their punishments are harsh. just japan doesn't give a shit how prisoners are treated. those people are already failures at society.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
He was referring to the pre-conviction part of the justice system and it's a stark reminder that while Japan is Western aligned and influenced, it is not a Western nation. For all that we idolize the orderliness of their culture from a safe distance, we would never tolerate the shit that their cops and prosecutors routinely do to the accused.

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
He was referring to the pre-conviction part of the justice system and it's a stark reminder that while Japan is Western aligned and influenced, it is not a Western nation. For all that we idolize the orderliness of their culture from a safe distance, we would never tolerate the shit that their cops and prosecutors routinely do to the accused.

Wait until this guy hears about how they treated and still treat J6ers

• 2Moron
  • 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wait until this guy hears about how they treated and still treat J6ers
Ok so now imagine that instead of it being limited to politically motivated persecution, they treated every single person who ran afoul of the justice system like the J6ers have been treated.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I don't watch tiddy streamers but I'm almost tempted to click to see if this is real

IsThisReal.png

• 3Barf
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Japanese prisons get the most notoriety with executions. They basically just walk in one day unannounced and say “time to die” and the family usually doesn’t even get a heads up in time.
IMG_5484.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Welcome to twitch:

Thank you for drawing attention to this, to show my outrage and disgust with this kind of content I too will share it with others in hopes that they will do the same.

Everyone must know about this so we can put a stop to it forever.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Twitch had some stream loading issues earlier, if you use the TTV PRO LOL extension it seems to be never loading unless you also enable the alternative twitch player.

Not sure if this was fixing infrastructure issues or a shot at ad blockers again.