Twitch.tv

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
this clip was posted 10 days ago, not sure if it is older or not. don't think it is costing what he calculates, but funny that he costing them a bunch of money.
Yeah this is using the listed pricing for Amazon bandwidth. They definitely are getting better prices.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

I agree he isn't costing them that much on the infrastructure front since the bandwidth is heavily discounted I presume, but they still lose out on those ad dollars.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
The main problem is that half the people posting in this thread don't watch Twitch. They just regurgitate whatever pops in their Twitter or their righteous outrage reddit feeds. As a result we have posters who think all IRL streamers are of the pranking douchbag variety and that 99% of female streamers are in bikini. Hint: in both cases it's a tiny minority.
I'm sure in your made up fantasy world you actually believe that and actually think you are correct.
Sadly the rest of us know you are just retarded.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I agree he isn't costing them that much on the infrastructure front since the bandwidth is heavily discounted I presume, but they still lose out on those ad dollars.
He used to run his adds at the end of the show. I wonder how that affected them.

Fadaar

That guy
He used to run his adds at the end of the show. I wonder how that affected them.

It's not that, it's the fact that he streams on his alt account which isn't partnered or anything so no ads even though he gets 20k+ viewers

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Reynad has changed a lot since his Hearthstone days and went off the deep end.

This is from one of the Reddit threads:

He said he did some shrooms and God spoke to him. So I imagine he had a tad bit too much of an ego death and landed in the garden of Eden. He's taking 2 grams every 1/2 weeks and uses that as a day to meditate and connect with god. Maybe one massive trip caused it but the continued use is probably why he can yap about it for hours on stream.

• 1Worf

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
The main problem is that half the people posting in this thread don't watch Twitch. They just regurgitate whatever pops in their Twitter or their righteous outrage reddit feeds. As a result we have posters who think all IRL streamers are of the pranking douchbag variety and that 99% of female streamers are in bikini. Hint: in both cases it's a tiny minority.

Most of the people here are not watching Twitch because they have driven it into the ground with shitty advertising monetization. It doesn't take going to Reddit or Twitter to know that it is nearly impossible to watch live Twitch streams without a subscription due to the aggressive advertisement stops that continue to increase in length. It wouldn't be nearly as detrimental, though, if they didn't run a full suite of ads every single fucking time you switched to a new stream but they do and have essentially killed off stream browsing for anyone sane.

• 4Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Cybsled

Apparently the only way to avoid ads upon joining is the streamer has to run a specific amount of ads every hour. But ya, most people aren't going to wait through 40-60 seconds of ads to figure out if the stream is going to be good or not: they'll just look elsewhere

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Shit programming...

I was watching some of his streams, never caught that moment though, lol. He had max silver too by grinding the ever living shit out of the game and crafting. 999,999 silver. I see that he no longer plays said game too, lol.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Cuck streamer gets trolled;

1713345452402.png

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Even the model was admiring how beautiful the boat was.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf