Twitch.tv

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
That ho got a body count higher than US and Russia tied together in the last 100 years of blowing shithole countries up.
That pussy probably eats big macs now.
Back when she was a garden variety cutie before she did whatever the fuck to herself that makes her look like that now, it seemed like all her vids were with the same dude.

Cybsled

Arsenic is natural too.

Natural colors as in normal hair colors. People were fixating on the florescent shit like blue and pink. The majority of hair color/dye treatments are normal hair colors like black, brown, blonde, or red.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Natural colors as in normal hair colors. People were fixating on the florescent shit like blue and pink. The majority of hair color/dye treatments are normal hair colors like black, brown, blonde, or red.

what do they derive the natural colors from in black brown blond and red hair coloring?

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Even if she is a trashy whore it's kinda funny watching Morgpie push their rules as hard as she can. Apparently her new thing is green-screening all of her body except her bikini-clad tits, which obviously makes them stand out even more. I think they'll probably say she's still violating the RAW and suspend her for it.

View attachment 521976

I think it was her, with this last Twitch update, that said if, instead of just constantly updating the community guidelines, Twitch just said directly to them "Knock it the fuck off, we know what youre doing, stop it or you're banned forever". 99% of the streamers like her would just stop.

The way they do it now, never directly addressing anything, playing rules whack-a-mole, just gives them the fun and the objective to find the next "meta", which only grows their audience and makes more money (for her and twitch via subs)

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
but you seemed to speak with authority that brown is safer than pink because its “natural” and you dont even know what the color is derived from?
Yeah that's not at all how I read that, he was saying the majority of dyes are natural hair colors(brown blond etc) and if there's an issue with cancer due to dyes it's much more likely in these than specifically in the pink/blue shit that ppl started making fun of. Not that natural colors dyes are somehow made of natural products and so they're good for your health.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Sarcastic Season 9 GIF by The Office

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah that's not at all how I read that, he was saying the majority of dyes are natural hair colors(brown blond etc) and if there's an issue with cancer due to dyes it's much more likely in these than specifically in the pink/blue shit that ppl started making fun of. Not that natural colors dyes are somehow made of natural products and so they're good for your health.
This is also how I read it. Additionally, I thought that totally changing your hair color required copious amounts of bleach or some other bleaching chemicals, unless you are blond/grey already. So any of the unatural human hair colors would always have more chemicals touching the scalp for a longer period of time (more absorbed into the skin) than dying your hair to cover the grey or go a different shade of your natural color.

I've never dyed my hair though (only seen or worse, smelt, people do it), so for all I know, the dye kits might all include the same chemical steps anyway.

Cybsled

They usually use high strength hydrogen peroxide for hair “bleaching” as far as I know, although maybe they use other crap too. You don’t usually do that unless like you said you’re trying to pick some completely different color and don’t want your current hair color to bleed through

Presumably the vast majority of hair dye users are people trying to hide the fact they are old or women of various ages

Last edited:

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I think it was her, with this last Twitch update, that said if, instead of just constantly updating the community guidelines, Twitch just said directly to them "Knock it the fuck off, we know what youre doing, stop it or you're banned forever". 99% of the streamers like her would just stop.

The way they do it now, never directly addressing anything, playing rules whack-a-mole, just gives them the fun and the objective to find the next "meta", which only grows their audience and makes more money (for her and twitch via subs)

Damn that's sad that even the hoe has more common sense and self awareness on this issue than the people defending it.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Funny that you think Twitch isnt just doing the bare minimum to stay out of "trouble" while still bleeding that type of content for every cent they can get.

They don't want to just close down that revenue stream

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Funny that you think Twitch isnt just doing the bare minimum to stay out of "trouble" while still bleeding that type of content for every cent they can get.

They don't want to just close down that revenue stream
The CEO (or some high up decision maker) even said they want to revisit the 'artistic nudity' as if it wasn't enough of a trainwreck the first time.

yerm

They want hardcore fucking and degenerate faggotry. They just need everyone to shut the fuck up blaming twitch or making them appear bad. Their optimal solution is for everyone to just ignore booba and simps if they don't like it, and watch and HEAVILY donate if they do. All the outrage and bans are just for show. They'd outright partner with onlyfans if they thought it'd fly with the rest of the community.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

If only they had let the community know about this change 9 months ago.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Thought this was interesting where she breaks down what is going on with the latest IRL backpack. These things are impressive.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user