Twitch.tv

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
While it is indeed bullshit how youtube handles that stuff, that specific channel is garbage. They post almost nothing but borderline sexual stuff because they know that's what gets the most clicks. Just have a look at their recent video name and thumbnails. That channel may have historically been something interesting but they are no longer creating anything of value.
You didn't watch the video. They got flagged for all kinds of non rule breaking stuff. Asking the video to be checked by a human no longer raises view count. Videos are getting flagged instantly.

Penance

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Is Rumble only for live streaming, or are they setting up to compete with YouTube? If Google goes hardcore with bots and people get fed up, it could be good news for anyone looking to gain some market share.

YouTube is obviously trying to compete with TikTok and either neglecting the long form stuff, or actively trying to push it out.
You tube will never fall until Google's ad network has ample competition. Maybe with AI search boom going on they will eventually lose some share. But I don't think YT falls without Google first falling.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
I did watch the video and the stuff they got flagged for is bullshit. But go look at their video titles and thumbnails and tell me they're not constantly trying to seem sexual in nature without actually being sexual in nature. I'm familiar with that channel and they're not really content creators any more. Their videos may as well be made by the same algorithm that's flagging them.

• 2Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I did watch the video and the stuff they got flagged for is bullshit. But go look at their video titles and thumbnails and tell me they're not constantly trying to seem sexual in nature without actually being sexual in nature. I'm familiar with that channel and they're not really content creators any more. Their videos may as well be made by the same algorithm that's flagging them.
Earlier in the year streamers had to worry about random asian companies that were local licensees with music striking videos with actual gameplay. Think it was Malaysia or Indonesia claiming a bunch of them, including FF7 Rebirth. But the core problem that was known is differences between channels under no scrutiny and channels with strikes or multiple pending/dispute status being in a different tier of checks. The system the video complains about being super strict on the algorithm with false positives galore was operating months ago but only for the troublesome channels that got flagged. Bigger streamers did not want to deal with large amounts of DMCA disputes and risk monetization so they would stop uploading videos to YT for the affected games. Even if the infractions could be overturned they might pile up if not resolved quickly and force even well known gamers into the shit tier.

The question now is did that system get a wider implementation for all channels across the board instead of focusing on streamers "in the pit". Or is it still the same status quo and that's why they noticed a difference between an alt clean channel and their 'marked' one.

This is a clip of Max talking about dispute issues back during Rebirth

Last edited:

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

They pretty much just do reactions to short mini videos for 95% of their content, with the other 5% actually being their own stuff. They do 100% try to bait with their thumbnails. Usually their videos will have a video at the very end which generates the thumbnail and it's always some sex bait thing, although (usually) it doesn't violate TOS.

Although that isn't isolated to them. There are tons of rage bait or :O faces or implied sexy stuff in thumbnails for all sorts of videos because everyone is desperate for clicks and the current Youtube meta favors those types of thumbnails in terms of trying to get people to watch them

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Earlier in the year streamers had to worry about random asian companies that were local licensees with music striking videos with actual gameplay. Think it was Malaysia or Indonesia claiming a bunch of them, including FF7 Rebirth. But the core problem that was known is differences between channels under no scrutiny and channels with strikes or multiple pending/dispute status being in a different tier of checks. The system the video complains about being super strict on the algorithm with false positives galore was operating months ago but only for the troublesome channels that got flagged. Bigger streamers did not want to deal with large amounts of DMCA disputes and risk monetization so they would stop uploading videos to YT for the affected games. Even if the infractions could be overturned they might pile up if not resolved quickly and force even well known gamers into the shit tier.

The question now is did that system get a wider implementation for all channels across the board instead of focusing on streamers "in the pit". Or is it still the same status quo and that's why they noticed a difference between an alt clean channel and their 'marked' one.

This is a clip of Max talking about dispute issues back during Rebirth

Max is just as bad as Cohh. Fuck that faggot. Keep trumping him up. I don't care about their DMCA humping trophies.

• 2Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
The more I think about it the more I realize they have turned the internet into a product. Keep making it safer to appeal to the masses in otder to maximize revenue then milk it until nothing is left.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
So they got banned for showing videos of girls eating bananas and shit, meanwhile in the Thot thread YT videos have been posted showing full frontal nudity and women having their snatch waxed. I'm glad I don't rely on YT for my income.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Google search in general is just trash now. It feels like most of the results are either paid boosts, have nothing to do with what you searched for, or are scam pages specifically designed to show higher on search results.

google changed default search to use AI now and there is no way to turn it off

(includes also tweaks to remove all the trash and google trying to guess what you really meant instead searching what you typed)

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Meanwhile Sniperwolf goes to another content creators house and doxxes him to her massive channel because they are having beef. She didn't even get banned. She does the same stuff as MXR but makes way more money.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
So they got banned for showing videos of girls eating bananas and shit, meanwhile in the Thot thread YT videos have been posted showing full frontal nudity and women having their snatch waxed. I'm glad I don't rely on YT for my income.
Definite favoritism and any people working there are likely blue hair SJWs. Imagine them having control of your livelihoods. What a nightmare.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob

dunno what it means and don't care, i think its been months since i opened a twitch stream

• 1Like

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
It means a lot of trannies will have to find another source of income to fund their dick chopping costs.

• 1Like
  • 1Barf
  • 1Worf

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
IDK about a 'safety council', although on places like Patreon or Instagram things like 'trust and safety' is just a fancy way of saying 'censorship because we feel like interpreting this rule in the most broad way possible'

Twitch Ambassadors has been a program for a while. Usually its just streamers they think aren't brand damaging and they get a little more visibility and join some twitch events to be "faces" of Twitch.

• 1Picard

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wonder if the dishonest skank that will do anything for attention is making that story up.

• 3Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I wonder if the dishonest skank that will do anything for attention is making that story up.
I'd say it's probably 50/50, you can't underestimate how unhinged the turbo simps for these streamers are.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'd say it's probably 50/50, you can't underestimate how unhinged the turbo simps for these streamers are.
I despise that chick but I'll freely admit that if I was editing her Onlyfans content I'd probably have friction burns on my dick. Beating off to just random footage of her streaming? Fuck no.

• 1Like