Twitch.tv

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The amount of streamers who attempt to stream with a mouth full of food...One guy went on a long rant about people bitching about him eating with a microphone is his face. "I stream for 6 hours, you try not eating for 6 hours". Last time I looked at it, how do people do that in real life/not on stream and not get slapped or the shit knocked out of them?

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Yeah normal streamers take a break for an hour, eat lunch, and some back to the stream.

Borzak

Yeah normal streamers take a break for an hour, eat lunch, and some back to the stream.

He's a "professional" streamer that streams as a side to his regular business and shows videos of him meeting with several devs and such. I hope they didn't have lunch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Summit eats on stream at LEAST once a day, like, entire meals. He says "Chat, I don't usually eat on camera, so I apologize." I think it's funny. As long as they're not slobbering all over or talking with their mouth full, I don't fucking care. Sometimes it's actually a highlight. Summit has like a 20% chance of dropping something on the ground and it's ALWAYS funny. And sometimes other stuff happens:

Doc even EATS like NO ONE ELSE, baby!

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Started watching Dr Dis a couple weeks ago, he's really entertaining and makes me laugh. When he's duoing with Viss it's really solid gaming to boot.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You lose viewers whenever your chair is empty. It makes sense to eat on stream since if you leave for 20 minutes to eat you will literally lose 75% your viewers.

• 1Like

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
The amount of streamers who attempt to stream with a mouth full of food...One guy went on a long rant about people bitching about him eating with a microphone is his face. "I stream for 6 hours, you try not eating for 6 hours". Last time I looked at it, how do people do that in real life/not on stream and not get slapped or the shit knocked out of them?
for the most part people are pussies and wont do shit when they see someone face to face.

spronk

FPS noob
i'm surprised and a bit annoyed by how more and more streamers aren't showing faces, i wanna see other people so i can avoid human contact IRL

travel has been my jam recently, saw a really cute couple streaming their travels in thailand and they are going to india next. the girl is hot as fuck but its just cool seeing another country without actually having to leave the house. THE FUTURE IS HERE

• 2Smuggly
Reactions: 1 users

KCXIV

Molten Core Raider
i'm surprised and a bit annoyed by how more and more streamers aren't showing faces, i wanna see other people so i can avoid human contact IRL

travel has been my jam recently, saw a really cute couple streaming their travels in thailand and they are going to india next. the girl is hot as fuck but its just cool seeing another country without actually having to leave the house. THE FUTURE IS HERE

not everyone is comfortable with alot of people watching them. Who is actually really successful though that doesnt use a cam outside of Lirik?

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I feel like not using cameras for the RP streams sort of makes sense. And yea everyone has the right to not stream their faces. I don't currently but I also have 0 viewers and am more or less average looking so why bother :p

Xevy

Log Wizard
Seagull doesn't face cam, but everyone knows who he is and what he looks like. A lot of FPS streamers don't think that face cams matter. I tend to agree. MoonMoon doesn't face cam because he's currently completely anonymous and the odds of a weirdo fan stalking him is like 100% if any of his information got out. It reminds me of that story of that Thai dude showing up at I think... Ellohime's house in the middle of the night.

http://kotaku.com/when-fans-take-their-love-for-twitch-streamers-too-far-1794815112

Shit's creepy. I know female streamers who had to call the FBI because of super stalkers and they're not even big streamers. Like 10-30 people. Unless your name is John Smith or something, I'd try to conceal as much personal information about myself as possible if I was getting very popular on twitch.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What a lovely wife letting her husband stay passed out on the floor.

• 1Salty

Borzak

Supposed "adult" streaming Eve the other night wearing some kind of metal face shield/hat deal that looked like he got lost at an Antifa rally. I don't get that at all. I only saw him in the previews and clicked on it to see what the hell it was. Guy was talking and having a normal conversation like everything was normal. Left pretty quickly. A few days later I saw his channel under eve again and he had it on. Buy camera and stream looking like a total retard, makes sense.

I just looked again to see if he was on. He's british I think and streams during European time which is a large majority of the Eve playerbase, but it may be too early.