Twitch.tv

Brikker

Trump's Staff
He's late 20s I think. Dr. is probably one of the older big boys in his what, early 30s?

It's funny because Lirik is usually under 20k viewers when he plays Fortnite, but anything else is 20k+. His stream is so bored of him playing that game.

I think a lot of the appeal of Lirik are his indy games and his nightstreams.

iamragnarok

Trakanon Raider
He's late 20s I think. Dr. is probably one of the older big boys in his what, early 30s?

I am his regular viewer and that's 100% true. I just tune in and have it in the background and do/watch something else whenever he plays Fortnite.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Kiroy Kiroy He's 27, that's young to me =(

Maybe he just liked the last Kirby game or whatever? You don't have to have played the original game to like a series and be hyped about a new game. There's a lot of people who are hyped about a new mario or zelda even though they've never played the original or only played the original on emulator recently and started with Ocarina/64 or even later, doesn't mean they're faking their hype. And you can definitely be nostalgic about stuff without being old, by 20-25 a bunch of shit you've played is already 10 or more years old, which is plenty of time to be nostalgic about.

I mean, I can't really disagree. And now you fucks have made me feel really old. Now If you'll excuse me I have some clouds to yell at...

Fadaar

That guy

Doc is 38 I believe. He's old enough to have played college basketball in the early 2000s.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Kiroy Kiroy He's 27, that's young to me =(

I mean, I can't really disagree. And now you fucks have made me feel really old. Now If you'll excuse me I have some clouds to yell at...

Well i'm almost 40 so it's young to me too but as far as streamers go him and doc are pretty up there. doc is what, like 34?

I also only watch lirik when he's playing new games, sub sunday or nightstreams. hate watching him play BGs

• 1Solidarity

Needless

Toe Sucker
quarterly reminder that it blows my mind that lirik appeals to -anybody- lol

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'd like to think his appeal is the same appeal that Bumfights had.

• 1Worf

spronk

FPS noob
i find lirik's voice to be really soothing for some reason and his attitude is pleasant, he doesn't really give a shit about anything. i also appreciate the fact that the only time he turns on his webcam is to show his cats

still would never give any of these guys my own money, but i throw out my twitch prime sub whenever i remember to smaller streamers, especially titty streamers. i feel i am doing good, maybe saving some young girl from the pole

• 1Worf
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
I wonder how many streamers made boatloads of cash prior to Prime subs being a thing. I would have never given a streamer money before, but I'll gladly chip in a Prime sub.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I wonder how many streamers made boatloads of cash prior to Prime subs being a thing. I would have never given a streamer money before, but I'll gladly chip in a Prime sub.

A lot smaller pool of streamers "getting rich" that's for sure.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I sub to people, but what happens for me is I get bored with them, or they switch games, or they get bigger, so I don't like the way they handled getting bigger so I stop the sub.

Needless

Toe Sucker
i usually prime sub somebody playing the game im currently interested in, i used mine recently on a r6 siege player lol

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I started my prime sub on Nb3, took it away due to his immaturity with his streaming schedule, gave it to Lirik, who immediately took a hiatus, and settled on CohhCarnage, who I feel actually deserves it.

• 1Barf