Twitch.tv

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Lirik is finally playing a game with his brother, Dashmehdi today. It should be cool hopefully.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
I believe twitch has rules stating that if it is a sponsored stream it has to be in the title or something.

Twitch does have rules where if the streamer is being paid for the stream by like a sponsor it has to say Ad in the title somewhere. So if Ninja got paid to play with him then it should have been in the title.

I mean, you are supposed to disclose but come on, if a stream pulls in a TON of views, they aren't going to punish a person who just made them bank.

Twitch has already proven that rules aren't enforced on a leveling playing field.

spronk

FPS noob
Lirik is finally playing a game with his brother, Dashmehdi today. It should be cool hopefully.

haha he's playing that new game Way Out where you escape jail with your brother. Playing co-op with his IRL brother is amazing

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Very cool stream, ending was perfect. The game's concept was really interesting and well executed.

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Forsen just finished ahead of Shroud playing in the Darwin Project Invitational again. The Swedish memer always placed ahead of Shroud in all the BR tournaments they played against each other so far even though he is a variety streamer like Soda and Lirik.

The salt coming from Shroud's chat is so tasty.

q5by83G.png

Forsen's trolling is next level

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I mean Shroud's chat is kind of right. The last Streamer tournament it's laughable absurd to think the point system doesn't give Shroud's team the win when they outright won 3/5 matches, and had the most kills by a complete landslide. The scoring in this BR games is downright atrocious

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
That's an absurdly retarded article. Don't give attention to attention whores

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Jake started live streaming from China for 11 days and was hanging around Tiananmen square last night. I was worried he was going to get arrested. There were cops everywhere because of Little Rocketman. lol

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm not convinced what he suggests is possible unless you're skinny scrawny (like he is) - there's just too many ways staying sitting can do you wrong. like it's just asking to get on your forearm that way and how the hell are you supposed to get the back of the balls? impossible.
stand up work outside in and then for the final stretch, Captain Morgan.

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 1 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Having to stand to wipe your ass sounds like a fat person problem.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I'd say he's "skinny" but not scrawny. Dude obviously works out (at least upper body lol) so scrawny would be the wrong choice. But being 6foot 8inches is going to make you look skinny.

Needless

Toe Sucker
slim or lean is probably the correct term lol

how long will jake last before the commie chinese gubment gets em

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Let's hope, not long... and I don't think Trump will save him, like he did that retarded Liangelo Ball kid.

• 1Like