Twitch.tv

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think he did the YouTube stream to show Twitch to put up or shut up. I bet they didn't offer him anything at first or low balled him. 125k viewers is more than he got on Twitch.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Another streamer offed themselves, this one a thot.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Video game streamer with not a single picture of video games. Yeah ok. Good bye whore.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Video game streamer with not a single picture of video games. Yeah ok. Good bye whore.
I'm gonna keep her chat open for a while now, after a few minutes it's already full of cringe and people subscribing to a dead channel. literally.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Jesus.

Is livestreaming destroying these people? Sitting for hours in front of the social cesspool of twitch chat? With their poggers and kappas and monkas, is that just slowly damaging their mental stability?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Jesus.

Is livestreaming destroying these people? Sitting for hours in front of the social cesspool of twitch chat? With their poggers and kappas and monkas, is that just slowly damaging their mental stability?
Twitch streaming combines probably dozens of things that are all terrible for your health and your mental state- video games, social media, constant connectivity, not moving for hours on end, becoming a public target and getting harassed... I'm sure we'll get to see many more of these pieces of shit kill themselves as time goes on.

• 1Truth!

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Twitch streaming combines probably dozens of things that are all terrible for your health and your mental state- video games, social media, constant connectivity, not moving for hours on end, becoming a public target and getting harassed... I'm sure we'll get to see many more of these pieces of shit kill themselves as time goes on.
It's also pretty stressful from a perspective of inconsistent income, demands on your time, and combine that with the fact that people on the outside really aren't going to understand.

Being successful takes personality along with a huge amount of self control and determination, and you still have to get lucky.

• 1Like