Twitch.tv

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Base defending in Rust has to be the most fun in game ive ever had. Once in legacy, just after it moved from browser, me and my friend defended vs 5 or 6 guys. I jumped out behind and walled them in. This was way before ladders, so they were trapped. Some used their c4 to blow out, other group died by our guns. So much fun, intense, and crazy trash talk.

Its still a stupid platform for some RP shit
This is one of the most toxic games around nowadays. Don't know how many times I've heard little kids calling people joggers and fags lol. These sound like young 10-12 year old kids too. The "adults" aren't as bad, but fuck I've seen some shit on videos. I was trying to find a vid I saw awhile ago where it was a bunch of kids killing any black nakeds they came across.

Oldbased

> Than U
I used to honeycomb the F out of bases in Rust but one of those many foundations was not there. The honeycombs ran high. Through a series of doors and ladders that one missing foundation encased by many others had all the goods.
Out of thousands of hours only lost my shit once. Most times raided they took out a section or side, but rarely that one little triangle honeypot.

Eventually I got to where hearing 10 yr olds talk like Snoop got old, so I moved to more private servers.
I still honeycombed but not near as much. These were more base design and I would spend my nights up high sniping people who came too close.
Eventually that got old.
I moved to RP servers.
That got old.
It's been 2 years since I joined a server but even on older pc tech, it was at that time one of the prettiest games around for environment.
Fuck, now I need a rust server again.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Like others, there was this period of time when I played Rust and it got highly addictive for a few weeks. The problem for me is the game really is only enjoyable if you are playing with a good group of friends. There was nothing more frustrating then putting in a lot of work on your base and then logging off then coming back 8 hours later to find that it got rocketed and raided to hell and back. Eventually it just gets old and tedious. I did get a rush though defending against a group of raiders, picking them off one by one from my watchtower.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
On reflection, I enjoy the youtube clips of the "SAW" based builds that trap unknowing players in a trap room. I'm pretty sure it was built in RUST, but I might be wrong. Those are amazing and hilarious. If it's not RUST, then fuck them in the ass and I stick with my original point.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Twitch seems to have updated today and is trying to error out and prevent watching at all if you have an ad blocker.

Fadaar

That guy
Twitch seems to have updated today and is trying to error out and prevent watching at all if you have an ad blocker.

I've gone back to watching Doc on YT. Much as I find COD boring as fuck it's better than the AIDS that is Twitch's bullshit.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
tenor (1).gif

Fucking love that guy

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Gootecks has been on Twitch's shitlist for a while and this is just the thing they've picked out to get rid of his emote and keep their brand clean.

He should have pulled down his pants and shown his asshole like a normal person jeez.

• 1Worf