Twitch.tv

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
This thread in the Gaming Section is for talking about streaming/gaming on Twitch platform, culture conflicts that Twitch is participating in should be taken to the political area. You are perfectly fine to discuss those topics just not here. Politics branches out and affects all sorts of areas of our lives but it does not need to be argued on every thread of the forum when we have ample space for those discussions.

Last edited:
  • 4Faggotry
  • 4Like
Reactions: 7 users

spronk

FPS noob
on the plus side i got unbanned from GamesDoneQuick or whatever its called, there was a button when i opened it saying i could request an unban and it showed me the text that got me banned ("is that a dude or chick", 5 years ago)

jokes on them though, i've never donated a penny to a twitch streamer and never will. i don't even have chat open 99% of the time

i didn't even realize until i opened that window that when you get banned from a channel you can't even read chat, but you can still watch a channel. weird

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Yeah, the "request an unban" thing is only a few months old at this point. It's a questionably useful feature.

Oldbased

> Than U
This thread in the Gaming Section is for talking about streaming/gaming on Twitch platform, culture conflicts that Twitch is participating in should be taken to the political area. You are perfectly fine to discuss those topics just not here. Politics branches out and affects all sorts of areas of our lives but it does not to be argued on every thread of the forum when we have ample space for those discussions.
Didn't feel like it was. Which is why it was presented as a joke with the content being twitch policy.
You all are stretching here. It's fine. You can all fuck off.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nah, we should just make every post on this forum anywhere also get posted into the politics thread.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I feel like it will be even more conspicuous as trolls keep typing out pogchamp

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
I feel like it will be even more conspicuous as trolls keep typing out pogchamp

Some bigbrain on reddit had the AMAZING idea to make reckful be the new face of pogchamp...

LOL

*Stream dies in game*

ReckfulChamp ReckfulChamp ReckfulChamp ReckfulChamp ReckfulChamp ReckfulChamp ReckfulChamp ReckfulChamp

These people are morons.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
lol i had no idea elon musk streams on twitch

never mind told its a prerecorder stream or something

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So, this whole Rust thing has intro'd me to a few new people. One that I found really interesting is Corpse/Corpse Husband. Apparently he just blew up really a few months ago because of his voice. The thing is apparently the dude is sick as fuck and dying. I saw one of his clips where he's playing and he's like "oh well I'm bleeding from my nose." Then he talks about how he can't even sit for very long cuz one of his arms was swelling up from blood or some shit. Of course being the internet you never know but, fuck I feel sorry for the guy for sure. His interactions with people like Pokimane are pretty funny though.

Anyway apparently he does some music too and here's one of his songs so you can hear how his disease has fucked with his voice.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah, the "request an unban" thing is only a few months old at this point. It's a questionably useful feature.

It helped me getting unbanned from Aris's chat(avoidingthepuddle). I'm not sure what I did to get banned in the first place. I think he even does segments for unbans requests now. Some are smart enough to use it for content.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is Twitch completely broken for anyone else today? The site is up, but everything in it is broken. No channels to browse, no follow lists, etc.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Is Twitch completely broken for anyone else today? The site is up, but everything in it is broken. No channels to browse, no follow lists, etc.
I just checked and seems fine for me.

Oh nope. I refreshed and it's all borked.