Twitch.tv

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
What is this pogchamp shit? I watch like an hour of twitch a week
Actual reason is the dude who they based the emote appearance on said some shit, Twitch deactivated the emote because they didnt want to associate with his image anymore, and now PogChamp is currently rotating between various emotes graphics until they land on a long term replacement.
The dude's name for the original emote is Gootecks and he finally said enough brand tarnishing stuff on Twitter that Twitch wanted to dump him. Their rotating PogChamp emotes are terrible.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So GreekGod, don't really know him, has been being a total bitch on the OTV server. Trying to contantly get people banned for "breaking the rules" when he does the same shit constantly. So this guy goes on to offline raid Asmon's base after he had just made his vid about indefinitely quitting streaming. I was watching a couple streamers that were in Asmon's group yesterday and you can tell the dude is stressed about something. Apparently he's been having panic attacks and shit. He's been super chill playing with some small time Rust players and not even in his "persona" while playing since he wasn't streaming. It's probably the most likeable I've seen Asmon. Apparently Greek even deleted the vod he attacked the base on, but someone clipped some.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
So GreekGod, don't really know him, has been being a total bitch on the OTV server. Trying to contantly get people banned for "breaking the rules" when he does the same shit constantly. So this guy goes on to offline raid Asmon's base after he had just made his vid about indefinitely quitting streaming. I was watching a couple streamers that were in Asmon's group yesterday and you can tell the dude is stressed about something. Apparently he's been having panic attacks and shit. He's been super chill playing with some small time Rust players and not even in his "persona" while playing since he wasn't streaming. It's probably the most likeable I've seen Asmon. Apparently Greek even deleted the vod he attacked the base on, but someone clipped some.

He was shooting rockets.

Amazing clip.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think you need to understand both the game and their petty little "enforcing quality content creation" special server rules to get those videos.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
And you'd have to be borderline mentally handicapped to care about any of it.

• 6Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Cybsled

The RP server was more entertaining anyways. People getting creative with backstabs and people RPing cultists. Was watching Shroud build a used car dealership last night. He sold a car to TPain the rapper last night lol

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yeah the Shroud server is more lulzy. The XQC server is for drama tards. I watched Shroud mostly but he's just really into upgrading and stuff. Everyone basically fears him because he's one of the best FPSers, if not the best, on the server so they hire him to kill people and basically all try to befriend him. Really he just likes building and upgrading and the PVE raid stuff. Early on he'd get annoyed by some of the more RP-ee people and just shoot them in the head after a while.

MoonMoon's schtick is only good when he's with other people. Watching him just play the guitar by himself and walk around looting is much, much less interesting.

Grimmmz blew up 2-3 helicopters trying to learn to fly the other night on accident. He was just panicked the whole time. It was great.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Are we suppose to be mad some chick we don't have to look at is painting her titties?
the simpsons helen GIF

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

How is this guy still a thing? His whole shtick is "lol im a pathetic fat loser".

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Word is that he's a massive leech. Shows up in the chat of other popular streamers and gets attention via gifting subs or making comments.
He is actually a fascinating story of "making it" in the way he did it. Heard other streamers reference him when they get the question "How do I make it on twitch?" that viewers often have. After a more serious answer, they end with "or you can do what Greek did".

He has always admitted to the way he did it as well. He started when he was living with his mom and had no viewers. Then he started stalking Tyler1 in any game he played except League since Tyler1 was at that time basically the top streamer. Tyler started playing pubg or whatever it was called which had proximity voice coms and in basically every lobby Greek found him and annoyed the shit out of him to the point where Tylers chat found it great when Tyler raged. Eventually though they started playing together and people started watching Greek. Then he started following Sodapoppin and Rekful and doing the same getting to know them and their friend group. Became friends with them and started meeting with them when they travelled.

He went from nothing to 20k+ viewers but grew a very hostile community since it was born from trolling. Once he started getting fit he did a massive purge of his community since the leech days was over and he didn't have to latch on to other streamers to get his viewers anymore.

He is also rumoured to have stolen Pokimanes underwear when he was visiting the house she lived in since he stalked her too at one point.

Now he lives with Sodapoppin and is probably a millionaire.

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Kinda sounds like what Wadu Hek tried to do with Shroud/etc, but he didn’t commit to it, stopped streaming for like a year, then came back speaking regular and it not gets like 100 viewers now vs the thousands he pulled during his height