Twitch.tv

Fadaar

That guy
Yeah I have gotten like 5 gift subs last few days. 2 I followed and I got one to xQc and I don't think I have ever watched his stream.

should try and get a refund on the xqc sub to try and take money away from that cock mongrel

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Got preroll adds again today after being clean for like a month.

Any extensions update lately and still work?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So is this where people point out utilities dont cut off service the second you miss a payment?
Even funnier, apparently he said the reason was that it was being paid off from an account his parents started for him when he was 12, so it still has some low limit or something and there was no money.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If you ever wanted to see what a PC Bang is like in Korea. Hachu is doing a "part-time" working stream from one today.

Last edited:

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I can't even, people are something else. Context on start of video and subject topic is second video link. First link is WAN show with a lot of talking about it

• 1Picard

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I follow a lot of people on Twitch. Usually I see someone playing a game I like, I follow them, then they never play it again, or a game I like, but I keep them. Once in a while I see them live in a game, check them out for 20 seconds, then move to another channel. Quite a few times I've gotten subs to channels like that, where I've only been on there for half a minute. Strange.

• 1Like

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
image_2021-04-06_210800.png

• 7Worf
  • 5Like
Reactions: 11 users

kinadin

<Gold Donor>
This surely won't be abused lmao

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
This surely won't be abused lmao

All tech companies need to be raped with the arm of the law through anti-trust measures. Every one of these corps who think they are the arbiters of morality need to be shut the fuck down. You are a service provider nothing more.

• 7Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users