Twitch.tv

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
You can not overstate the epidemic of simpery we are living through.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Vtubers get a lot of hate here, but most of them stay away from all the SJW and political bullshit. That shit is rampant among live chatters, like Pokimane, and their chats are worse. The reason Vtubers shot up in popularity is they are just girls being girls.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Vtubers get a lot of hate here
Yes, but not a tenth the amount they deserve.

The reason Vtubers shot up in popularity is they are just girls
they are just girls
Justin Timberlake Reaction GIF

• 4Like
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 7 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Her response to the criticism makes me realize why people hate on her so much. She is outta touch.

• 1Like

Cybsled

The funny part isn't so much the cookie prices, but the fact they appear to just be a repackaged brand of cookies sold at Costco based on some videos out there.

It's like when you go to a local restaurant and they have chocolate cake on the menu for like $6/7 a slice, then they bring it out and it's the cake they sell at costco for like $12 for the entire cake.

• 1Like

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I've never watched her before but this clip was comical, volume warning:

Lots of the big popular streamers have been doing the hardcore thing lately. Vei's boyfriend has been trying to get a guild going but they keep dying before they get to the raiding stuff.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

Lots of the big popular streamers have been doing the hardcore thing lately. Vei's boyfriend has been trying to get a guild going but they keep dying before they get to the raiding stuff.
"Vei's boyfriend" lmao.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Soda something? I remember him from one of Roflgator's dating shows. He yells at people alot so should be a great guild leader :emoji_laughing:

• 1Seriously?

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Knees too sharp