Twitch.tv

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
We've clearly established simps are indeed the worst, with feet people being in the closest possible second place. The issue is feet people are massive simps themselves.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I've always wondered about these economics. And it's not just one Twitch stream. There was a picture posted in the FSR on Jan 1st of a few thousand people in some city square, everyone had their phone up recording the transition to the new year. Most of those videos will be uploaded to some sort of cloud storage, be it a private google drive or posted on Facebook or YouTube. All showing the exact same thing. All sitting there on some physical drive in some server farm for the next few decades. How much is all of that really costing? I can't see how it makes financial sense in the long run.

krismunich

<Silver Donator>
That is a bit over the top, they own the infrastructure and the bandwith costs for such a large peerer are a fraction of the costs shown

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
She hates what made her a millionaire?

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
While I have no doubt that the world is full of slobs, the initial ketchup conversation is so stilted and unnatural that I almost think this was some kind of gag like they deliberately trashed that room and hallway before going up there to mess with their viewers. The mess is like 90% clothes which would be easy to create in the first place and easy to clean up again after. And how could you not be too embarrassed to let people see that disgusting mess if it wasnt on purpose?

On the other hand maybe she's just fucking gross.