Tyen Reconciliation Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wrathcaster

Your mileage ran out for using Tyen as a troll vehicle ages ago Keg. There's plenty of others for you to ride the rickshaw on these days.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
What was wrong with 13th Warrior? I enjoyed that.

Speaking of which, I finally watched John Carter and enjoyed it, why did people not like it? The Tharks were amazing.

iannis

Musty Nester
I saw 13th Warrior in the theaters. I haven't seen it since but from what I remember it wasn't a bad movie.

Antonio Banderas is a Muslim who falls in with some vikings.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
What was wrong with 13th Warrior? I enjoyed that.

Speaking of which, I finally watched John Carter and enjoyed it, why did people not like it? The Tharks were amazing.
Nothing was wrong with the 13th Warrior, just the fat nerds that talk shit about it.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
I saw 13th Warrior in the theaters. I haven't seen it since but from what I remember it wasn't a bad movie.

Antonio Banderas is a Muslim who falls in with some vikings.
Same here. Think Omar Sherif was in it too. Think it was about "what if" historical swords and sorcery in the real world. Thought it was good.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
There wasn't any sorcery or "what if" to it, it was all based in reality. Sure, vikings are superstitious and think that a big long line of cavalry with torches in the mist is a "fire worm" but other than that, it was all realistic. Which is why it was stupendously awesome.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
It was the epic of beowulf retold as realistic fiction by Micheal Crichton.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
There wasn't any sorcery or "what if" to it, it was all based in reality. Sure, vikings are superstitious and think that a big long line of cavalry with torches in the mist is a "fire worm" but other than that, it was all realistic. Which is why it was stupendously awesome.
The reality of Vikings and Muslims working together to defeat a Witch running a cult of shape shifters? Again it's been like 20 years but maybe that's a little more what if than you think....

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Motherfucker fucked over my tits for votes contest.....he held some petty FOHguild grudge/revenge over a 3 year old winning a contest.....A THREE YEAR OLD!?!?!? In all honesty I don't really care one way or another, but dude was definitely a tool....and thats from years of trolling the board, not the stupid FB thingie.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Wasn't there a series of tits-for-votes requests that Tyen botted the hell out of people running against "our guy"?

Status
Not open for further replies.