Tyen Reconciliation Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

iannis

Musty Nester
Yes.

There can be no reconciliation.

When a guy fucks a cat to death, you don't invite him to a party ever again. Even if he has good weed.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Qsc61NR.gif

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The reality of Vikings and Muslims working together to defeat a Witch running a cult of shape shifters? Again it's been like 20 years but maybe that's a little more what if than you think....
As already stated, you really need to rewatch it if that's what you think the movie contained. There were zero mystical/magical/supernatural events in the movie, unless you consider Vikings being superstitious to be magical. Or at least go wikipedia Eaters of the Dead by Michael Crichton, which is the basis for the movie.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Does my love for bucket-sized titties stem from the fact that I was adopted and thus, wasn't breast fed as a child?

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
As already stated, you really need to rewatch it if that's what you think the movie contained. There were zero mystical/magical/supernatural events in the movie, unless you consider Vikings being superstitious to be magical. Or at least go wikipedia Eaters of the Dead by Michael Crichton, which is the basis for the movie.
This was kind of the point of the movie I thought. The Arab's rationality is what helped the superstitious Vikings over come the situation due to there being reasons for everything. Or whatever.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Lo, there do I see my father. Lo, there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers. Lo, there do I see the line of my people back to the beginning. Lo, they do call to me. They bid me take my place among them in the halls of Valhalla where the brave may live forever!

13th Warrior is easily top 5 for me. Such a great fucking movie.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Keg is in pure troll mode, which means whatever smelly hunk of mid east gash he has been hatefucking has dried up and he is bored enough to pull this shit again. I can forgive a lot of bullshit, but three things I will not forgive:

1) Nuking the entire history of the old boards- I don't care who ultimately pulled the plug, Tyen and his cock wallet started the spiral that led to years of history being trashed.

2) The attention Whore running amok- Not cracking down on your supply of snatch I can understand. Giving her mod powers and letting her go full Millie mode was beyond the pale.

3) Titcon system destroyed- Already covered.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Keg is in pure troll mode, which means whatever smelly hunk of mid east gash he has been hatefucking has dried up and he is bored enough to pull this shit again. I can forgive a lot of bullshit, but three things I will not forgive:

1) Nuking the entire history of the old boards- I don't care who ultimately pulled the plug, Tyen and his cock wallet started the spiral that led to years of history being trashed.

2) The attention Whore running amok- Not cracking down on your supply of snatch I can understand. Giving her mod powers and letting her go full Millie mode was beyond the pale.

3) Titcon system destroyed- Already covered.
I babysat her in her own thread, but that wasn't enough for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.