Poll Tyen vs Trex - Choose Your Side!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Tyen or Trex

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I think we need to get centered here. It's a new week, and country's best died to give us the freedom to pursue happiness.

tyen tyen trex trex What are both of you doing THIS WEEK to improve your lives and the lives of your children?

• 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 1 user

Pops

trex trex put our joint bank account to $-800 when I moved out.

She wants to talk to me about money...bitch please

You are the one bragging about being a manly breadwinner. Suck it up, child support and alimony are real.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Can we get some cliff notes? jesus christ. I missed the 90 page thread. Someone clif that shit with video and pic links. I had to give up at page 20, so much reading.

I like this forum but if someone like Tyen started a thread slandering me, I certainly wouldnt be posting replies to everything, what a waste of time. If you feel you have to constantly justify yourself to a forum of strangers, that your ex husband is trash talking you to, you need to worry about other things. What a world we live in. Clearly you both are going to defend your own sides and we are all going to see that and take the sides with a grain of salt.

It's nothing but entertainment for us and stress for the both of you. Spend your time doing something productive for your kids instead of writing paragraphs here.

Also I voted for Tyen, I remember the old days pre-ban.

If you made it to pg 20 of 90 then you should already know the cliffs notes. Both are trash. Both cheat on their spouse. Both use kids to hurt the other. You might have missed that Trexx's lawyer read the thread and said tyen would be fucked for it and that she needed to stop posting. Not only did that not happen but the latest BF ( T tyen_is_my_faggot_bitch ) joined and tried to talk shit too. He was awful and embarrassing. You probably also missed trexxes white knights turning on her.

Oh and we saw pics of 2 of tyen's new girls. They are total upgrades. I can't judge whether trexxes current is an upgrade but we know he really wants everyone to believe he's a geek based on the shirt he was wearing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You know what I like the most about this thread and the other one that is in the shaw... Neither of them learned a fucking thing from it.

giphy.gif

lost

<Bronze Donator>
If you made it to pg 20 of 90 then you should already know the cliffs notes. Both are trash. Both cheat on their spouse. Both use kids to hurt the other. You might have missed that Trexx's lawyer read the thread and said tyen would be fucked for it and that she needed to stop posting. Not only did that not happen but the latest BF ( T tyen_is_my_faggot_bitch ) joined and tried to talk shit too. He was awful and embarrassing. You probably also missed trexxes white knights turning on her.

Oh and we saw pics of 2 of tyen's new girls. They are total upgrades. I can't judge whether trexxes current is an upgrade but we know he really wants everyone to believe he's a geek based on the shirt he was wearing.

Thanks

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
The same people who ask to shaw popular threads are the same people whose opinions dont matter.
Motherfucker at this point you are the definition of shaw.

I think it should do the opposite.

In most other communities, even similar ones, Trex would be much more popular.

In here she's treated as a pariah despite having a presence here for the better part of a decade.
I'm all about watching shit heads rot and destroy their own lives for the forum luls, but these two dickheads managed to breed. Multiple times. (you're not wrong, btw)

Think-of-the-Children.jpg

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Also my relevance and significance on this forum is absolutely moot, not a counterpoint to your absolute inability to maintain employment with even fair wages (Hahahahaaa fucking Starbucks), or contain your blackhole cunt of a wife with some semblance of a successful marriage. Fuck my opinion, Jesus. This forum is sometimes like going to therapy, seeing your situation just makes me realize how much I haven't fucked up (and dudes, I've seen the depths....).

Izo

Tranny Chaser
What's new on the bold and the beautiful punch, punches, panties and pubes?

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Playing fps lazer bane elves with gf

image.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user